Chapter 168: Join the Go Club

Su Mi said on the other end: "Help me approach someone."

"Who?" Yunci dragged a vine leaf and played with it in his hand.

"Lin Mo, the current director of Lin's family, has a tube of antibody vaccine to be shipped from Li Country. He is involved in this matter. What we have to do is to cut the tube of vaccine. I will send you his details."

"Ok."

Immediately after hanging up the phone, a message popped up on the phone.

It was a document sent by Su Mi.

Click on the file. It contains Lin Mo's detailed information. The man in the photo has a handsome appearance. He is not old enough to sit in the position of the master, and he should have a good wrist.

Yunci glanced quickly and noticed the last row of text.

He loves Go and is the apprentice of the president of Yiqiuqi Club.

Back to the Ye family's old house, the servant prepared dinner in the kitchen, and everyone else was drinking tea in the back garden.

Yunci didn't bother to blend in, leaning on the sofa in the lobby, holding his mobile phone, studying Lin Mo's materials.

"Girl."

At this moment, Ye Nianrui stood on the second floor and beckoned to her: "Are you interested in playing two chess games with me?"

Go...

Perhaps we can start from this aspect.

Yunci's eyes flickered, then he stood up and put the phone in his pocket.

Came to the study on the second floor.

Yunci sat down in front of the chessboard.

According to the rules, she held the black and moved first, and Ye Nianrui followed with the white.

The censer on the desk is filled with smoke and exudes a calming scent.

Ye Nianrui smiled and said, "Girl, it's so fun playing chess with you. I've been thinking about playing chess with you again. I've been thinking about it for a long time."

Yun Ci didn't say a word, resting his chin, holding the sunspot in his hand, just thinking about where to go next.

Ye Nianrui triumphed: "Little girl, have you stumped you now?"

A little carelessness, this game became a dead end.

However, within a moment, Yunci frowned and stretched out and dropped a piece on the chessboard.

Then, raising her head to look at Ye Nianrui, her eyes were stained with a wicked smile: "Sorry, I have eaten three sons."

Ye Nianrui's eyes widened instantly.

This girl... even eats his three sons? !

The outcome was divided, and Yunci won.

Ye Nianrui immediately scrambled the pieces on the chessboard: "No, no, let's have another game."

the other side.

Ruan Feiyue was drinking tea in the back garden, but she hadn't seen Grandpa and Yunci for a long time, and she had a bad feeling in her heart.

She left the garden and went to the second floor. When she passed the study, she happened to see a scene inside.

Yunci and Waijust are playing chess.

Grandpa was excited, his old face was full of smiles, and he talked a lot more than usual.

"Oh, you girl, you want to set a trap to pit me, right? I won't be fooled."

The majestic old man on weekdays is like an old urchin at this time.

Ruan Feiyue bit her lips tightly, her heart was filled with grief and anger, and she was going crazy with jealousy.

Soon, the servants prepared dinner.

At the dinner table, Ye Nianrui said to Ruan Feiyue: "Just now your grandfather Zhang called and mentioned you."

Ruan Feiyue was poking the rice absently, completely losing his appetite. Upon hearing this, she suddenly raised her head: "Grandpa Zhang?"

"Yes, didn't your Grandpa Zhang opened a Yiqiu chess club a few years ago? It is full of male dolls, so I want to ask you if you are interested in learning Go and join their chess club. If you don't want to, grandpa Don't force you."

In fact, Ye Nianrui wanted to recommend Yunci to join, after all, this girl is too talented for Go.

Unexpectedly, Ruan Feiyue agreed without hesitation: "I am willing, grandpa!