Chapter 158: Are you trying to force me to death?

These accusations came into Ruan Feiyue's ears. Under countless scornful gazes, her face was ashamed, a humiliation flooded her heart, she couldn't bear it anymore, she smashed everyone and ran out of the computer room.

No one is chasing.

At first, everyone thought that Ruan Xichen was Ruan Feiyue's elder brother, how could she do anything to hurt her brother.

The result was beyond everyone's expectations.

This wave of operations really refreshed their three views.

Yun Ci got up from the chair, stretched his waist, moved his muscles and bones.

Then, I walked to Jun Duonuan, patted her head, and curled the corners of her lips with pleasure: "Well, good job."

"Ahhhhhh..." Jun Duonuan held his small heart, curled his hands and feet with excitement: "Yunci took the initiative to praise me!"

The class bell rang and everyone ran back to the class.

Yunci left the computer room and went to the bathroom first.

Turn on the faucet to wash your hands, take out a tissue to wipe clean, turn around, and a figure stands in front of you.

It's Ruan Feiyue.

There is no one else in the bathroom during class time.

Her hand hanging beside her was clenched into a fist, and she stared at Yunci viciously.

Yun Ci squinted his eyes, and a little danger emerged in his eyes: "Want to fight?"

Ruan Feiyue endured for a moment, but still compromised, let go, lowered his head feebly, and begged: "I did something wrong about this. I can apologize to you, please, don't tell my family..."

Yunci threw the tissues into the trash can: "It's late, I have already sent these materials home."

Ruan Feiyue suddenly raised her head, her pupils tightening: "You...how can you do this!"

"Why not?" Yun Ci raised his eyebrows, bypassed her, and walked out.

Ruan Feiyue roared behind him: "Are you trying to force me to death?!"

Yunci paused, tilted his head slightly, and smiled wickedly at the corners of his lips: "When you broke the news to the newspaper, why didn't you think about this?"

Ruan Feiyue opened her mouth, her throat seemed to be blocked by a piece of cotton, and she couldn't make a sound.

Until school is over, everyone is still discussing this matter.

Ruan Feiyue returned home, but stopped at the door.

She was holding the strap of her schoolbag, feeling anxious, and she really didn't have the courage to go in.

It's okay. My parents always love her very much and treat her like a jewel in their palms. As long as they cry, they must not bear to blame her too much.

It's a big deal and I'm scolded a few words.

Ruan Feiyue comforted herself, then raised her foot again and walked into the house.

In the hall, the atmosphere is depressing.

Ruan Bingde and Ye Meipan are sitting on the sofa, their faces are gloomy, and they hide their anger from the wind and rain. They are obviously waiting for her.

Ruan Feiyue took a deep breath, her voice trembling: "Dad, mom..."

Ruan Bingde raised his head and looked at her coldly.

Ruan Feiyue was shocked.

She had never seen her father show such a look.

"You broke the news to the newspaper about the matter between Yunci and your brother, right?"

Ruan Feiyue bit her lips tightly, preparing to squeeze out a few tears.

At this moment, Ruan Bingde stood up, kicked over the coffee table suddenly, and heard a loud bang.

"Bastard! He is your brother!"

From childhood to adulthood, Dad had never been so angry with her.

Ruan Bingde raised his head and looked at her coldly.

Ruan Feiyue was shocked.

She had never seen her father show such a look.

"You broke the news to the newspaper about the matter between Yunci and your brother, right?"

Ruan Feiyue bit her lips tightly, preparing to squeeze out a few tears.

At this moment, Ruan Bingde stood up, kicked over the coffee table suddenly, and heard a loud bang.