Chapter 40: You hand in a blank paper, I will give a zero

The history teacher sighed: "Actually, this little bully has very good grades in other subjects. It is this English that he never learns, as if he has a lot of hatred with English, anyway...you just give points, don't be serious."

After the exhortation, he turned and returned to his position.

Shen Zhiyu picked up the pen and stared at the big tortoise on the test paper. He narrowed his eyes under the lens and drew a zero beside him.

Ruan's house.

At dinner, mention the monthly exam.

Ruan Feiyue bit her chopsticks, a little distressed: "It's a bit difficult to roll noodles. Recently, I was busy sketching, and I lost some homework."

This sentence really caused Ye Meipan's guilt.

"It's all my fault, the study task for you is too heavy."

Ruan Feiyue shook his head and behaved cleverly: "It's okay, I like to study. Although I may not have a good test this time, I can guarantee that I will be in the top three."

Ye Meipan smiled relievedly: "Just do my best."

Instead, looked towards Yunci.

"Aci, how about you, how was your test?"

Yun Ci fiddled with the rice with his chopsticks without lifting his head, and replied lazily, "I can guarantee that I won't get zero points on the test."

"You..." Ye Meipan's voice choked.

The servants nearby showed mocking glances.

The contrast is too obvious.

It's just one sky and one underground.

Ruan Feiyue raised her brows with triumph.

At first, she wanted to pick up Yunci, but she was worried that she would be snatched away from her favor.

Now it seems, but a waste, there is nothing to worry about.

"Big news, Xiaobawang scores zero in English this time!"

"Fuck it, really?"

"It's true, the transcript is posted on the bulletin board."

"Ms. Shen cheated!"

In the classroom, everyone whispered.

In the back row, Xia Beiqin stared at the red zero on the test paper, his face was gloomy.

Yun Ci glanced at him, raised his brows, and spread his test paper beside him.

"I am very."

I got a few multiple-choice questions right.

Xia Beiqing didn't speak, grabbed the test paper, got up suddenly, and rushed out of the classroom.

The boys gloated: "Ms. Shen is going to be unlucky!"

The girls were worried: "Teacher Shen, don't be okay..."

teacher's office.

The door was suddenly kicked open.

The teachers looked up and saw Xia Beiqing rushing in fiercely.

His cold gaze swept the surroundings, tilted his head and smiled with crooked eyebrows, revealing two little tiger teeth: "Teachers, can you go out for a while?"

Everyone left the office as if fled.

By the way, I closed the door.

When everyone was gone, Xia Beiqing shot the test paper in front of Shen Zhiyu, and his voice was cold: "What do you mean?"

Shen Zhiyu stopped writing, and then raised his head, with warm eyes looking at the young man in front of him through the lens, as if he was just looking at an unreasonable kid.

"Student Xia, what's the problem?"

Xia Beiqing slowly leaned over, supporting the table with both hands, almost enclosing Shen Zhiyu in his arms, looking at him condescendingly, and a few low-pitched smiles overflowed from his throat.

"Mr. Shen, you shouldn't understand the rules before you came here, I, Xiaobawang, I only hand in a blank paper in English, so you can give me points!"

Shen Zhiyu helped his glasses, a slight smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, and said slowly: "Whether you are a little bachelor or a little bachelor, you hand in a blank paper and I will give zero points. What's wrong?"

"Who are you scolding for is the bastard!" Xia Beiqing grabbed Shen Zhiyu by the collar, his eyes sharp like a blade.

Shen Zhiyu's smile did not diminish, and he was still warm and cold: "Student Xia, it is not shameful to get a zero score in the test, and work hard next time."