Chapter 100: "Her" death day

Gu Jingwen was surprised: "Aren't you not interested?"

She has never liked participating in these disputes.

This is really not like her style of doing things.

Yunci flirted with the random hair that was raised by the wind: "My disappearance, Zhonggu, including the gods organization, are all related to three years ago and Dongzhou. I don't believe it is just a coincidence. Joining the gods organization may be able to get me back. The missing memory unlocks the co-existence and death Gu in me."

"Um..." After Gu Jingwen thought about it, he suddenly seemed to have made up his mind: "Okay, I'll be with you."

Yunci smiled in the wind.

The phone was noisy.

"you are not at home?"

"Just came out of the cemetery." Gu Jingwen's voice was obviously lowered.

Cemetery?

Yun Ci glanced at the calendar.

It turns out that today is "her" death day.

Yun Ci didn't know Gu Jingwen's past, he only knew that his mobile phone screensaver was a picture of a girl.

Every year today, he would go to worship her, rain or shine.

I hung up, and another email popped up.

The content is a string of addresses and times.

It was obviously an appointment to meet her.

at night.

Yunci had a towel on his head after taking a shower.

The door was knocked at this moment.

She peeled a plug in her mouth and opened the door slowly.

Ye Meipan stood outside, with a long neck, and glanced around the room, seeming to be observing something.

Yunci leaned against the door, blocking her sight: "Is there something wrong?"

Ye Meipan then retracted her gaze in a panic, rubbing her hands, a little embarrassed: "Mom wants to apologize to you, Fei Yue..."

For a long time, it was for Ruan Feiyue.

Yunci felt boring and chewed up the candy with a click: "I want to apologize and let her come in person."

"This..." Ye Meipan hesitated, was silent for a moment, and suddenly said with a serious face: "Aci, where did your gun come from? Also, are all the things in your room you said today true?"

Yunci tilted his head: "Does it have anything to do with you?"

As he said, he slammed the door directly.

in the room.

Ruan Feiyue was lying on the bed, crying and pressing on the quilt: "No! I don't want to apologize to her!"

Ruan Bingde's face was pale with anger: "Fei Yue, you are so outrageous this time. Do you know that you almost hurt our Ruan family? Dad is very disappointed in you. You should go and apologize to Yunci for this matter. Even if it has passed!"

Ruan Feiyue cried harder with her throat.

Ruan Xichen said coldly: "What's the use of crying, you have to bear the courage to do something wrong."

Ruan Feiyue was taken aback, stopped crying, and looked at Ruan Xichen with tears in his eyes, disbelief: "Brother...even you scolded me? You all help her, I am not alive, I am not alive!"

"Okay, okay..." Ye Meipan took Ruan Feiyue into her arms and patted her back to soothe her: "Feiyue didn't mean to say that. It must be just a joke. If you don't apologize, you won't apologize. What can Yunci do with her?"

"You!" Ruan Bingde was anxious: "You can spoil her, you will spoil her sooner or later!"

early morning.

Yunci went downstairs with his hat buttoned, his schoolbag in his hand, shriveled.

Ruan Feiyue sat at the dining table, heard footsteps, turned her head.

The moment her eyes met, her face turned pale.

Yun Ci squinted his eyes slightly, gestured his hands like a gun, raised and pointed at Ruan Feiyue, and gently spit out a word from his lips: "Bang!"

Ruan Feiyue shook with fright, knocked over the milk beside her and splashed it on the back of her hand, causing her to cry from the pain.

Yun Ci turned around and walked out of the door, and smiled evilly in the morning sun: "Counsel."