Chapter 70: Take it and brush it

After school.

In a remote corner, Ruan Feiyue was carrying a schoolbag, and reached out to Qin Yu: "Are things coming?"

Qin Yu looked around and took out a crumpled note from his pocket.

Ruan Feiyue took it, and raised a cold smile.

Qin Yu suddenly grabbed her arm and looked worried: "Fei Yue, what are you doing with the mailbox number of the Death Alliance? They are very dangerous, don't mess around!"

For what? Of course she wants to completely get rid of Yunci's thorny eye!

"You don't have to worry about it." Ruan Feiyue shook Qin Yu's hand away and turned to leave.

Maybach stopped outside the Reims Middle School.

The students around came and went, all talking about it.

"Hurry up, the photo of her sleeping has just been updated on the post bar!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I shall go and see!"

"Yunci's legs are not legs, Chunshui tripped on the Seine. Yunci's back is not a back, Bulgarian rose."

"I heard that Xiaohui is going to get her signature, we will go and ask for it tomorrow."

"I really want to chase her and let her be my girlfriend."

"I think you are thinking about fart!"

The more he listened, Jun Siche's face became darker, and he almost gritted his teeth and said: "Small things are so popular?"

Zou Bo smiled and said, "Miss Yunci is so beautiful, it's hard not to be unpopular."

Jun Siche snorted coldly, holding his chin, his expression very uncomfortable.

It's getting late.

Bo Zou suddenly said, "Miss Yunci is out."

Jun Siche tilted his head to look over, Yun Ci was copying his pockets with both hands, and slowly walked out of the school gate, his figure was slender and thin, as if he would fall when the wind blows.

When she approached, Jun Siche opened the door directly, grabbed her arm, and dragged her into the car.

Yunci was caught off guard, fell into the car, staring at the man in front of him, feeling a little bit dry: "What are you going to do?"

"Don't do anything, give you something." Jun Siche raised his hand and threw the card between his fingers into her arms. His expression was cool and tugged: "There are five million in it. Take it and use it. ."

What do you mean?

Yunci frowned, thinking what kind of card it was, and when he picked it up, there were a few large characters printed on the card—Lance Middle School canteen card.

"..."

"Are you sick? Put five million in your meal card?!"

Is this something human can do?

Jun Siche lifted Yunci's chin with his fingers, and smiled evilly: "I just want everyone to know that your meal...I have contracted it."

Yunci choked silently.

Seeing her not talking, Jun Sicher raised his cheerful eyes: "Why? I'm so touched that I can't speak? Don't cry, I don't see a woman shed tears the most."

Yunci was too lazy to say a word, and threw Ka directly back to Jun Siche.

"Look at it quickly, that seems to be Yunci, right?"

"She is her, even the back is so exciting, it can only be her."

"Whose car did she get in?"

Twitter comments came from outside the car.

Jun Siche looked sideways, and a group of students were gathered outside the car window, looking out.

My mouth was all chanting cloud words.

Jun Siche's eyes were cold, and he suddenly grabbed the back of Yunci's head.

Yunci was taken aback: "What are you doing!"

"Don't move! You have something on your face, I'll remove it for you." Jun Siche squeezed Yunci's chin and slowly moved closer.

From the outside of the car, the two heads overlapped, and it was obvious that they were kissing each other.

A group of people collapsed instantly.

"Ahhhhh... Yunci was with that man..."

"I'm ready to call her husband, now tell me she actually has a male ticket, God, let me die, oh oh oh..."

"I can't see, I can't see, if I can't see, it's not true..."