Chapter 185: Elder of the Menglai tribe

Yunci remembered Gu Jingwen's words.

Perhaps this man can help her untie the life and death Gu.

Yunci walked over slowly, raised his head, and met his gaze: "What should I call you?"

The man lightly opened his lips: "Miss Yunci, you can call me Huo Baiyuan."

His voice was vague, knocking on his eardrums, which seemed a bit unreal.

Yun Ci narrowed his eyes: "Do you know me?"

"Si Yanxiao once invited you to join Ai Research Institute, but you refused."

So, he is also from the Ai Institute?

Yun Ci put his hand on the railing, tilted his head and smiled: "I heard that your Menglai clan is good at Gu worms. I'm very curious about one thing."

Huo Baiyuan asked: "What?"

"Life and Death Gu."

Huo Baiyuan lowered his head and seemed to glance at her chest, but quickly moved away from the whites of his eyes, his tone couldn't be heard: "What do you do with this?"

Yun Ci shrugged: "I think it's fun, would you plant this kind of Gu?"

If you can plant it, you will definitely be able to solve it.

Huo Baiyuan curled his lips, his smile revealed a bit of mystery: "Yes."

Yun Ci grasped the railing with his hands, somewhat surprised.

He looks quite young, and he will be the elder of Menglai.

Huo Baiyuan immediately asked: "Whose body do you want to plant this kind of Gu?"

She couldn't expose her weakness for the time being, she had to think of a way to make him willingly help herself to relieve Gu.

Yun Ci didn't answer, and waved his hand: "Let's go first."

——

After two or three days of rain, there was no intention to stop.

Ning Yu left Lin's house with the antibody serum.

As the car was driving in the rain, a bullet suddenly shot through the window, and the driver slammed on the brakes.

"Success, we are surrounded by people."

Looking around, his vision was dim, and there were more than a dozen cars in front of him.

Ning Yu put the antibody in his arms and picked up the gun on the side.

In the lobby of the villa, Ning Xiangli sat on the sofa and leisurely served hot tea.

A figure stumbled into the gate.

It is Ningyu.

His clothes were soaked in rain, his body was covered with blood, and he was already scarred. He tightly covered the gunshot wound on his lower abdomen with his hands. The blood leaked from his fingers, and the soles of his feet couldn't support him, and he fell to the ground with a plop.

Ning Xiangli looked at him coldly, and the first words he opened his mouth were not concerned about the injury, but asked: "What about the serum?"

Trembling, Ning Yu took out the test tube from his pocket, the bodyguard next to it took it, and handed it to Ning Xiangli.

"Father." Ning Yu leaned heavily, and a loud voice echoed in the hall: "The serum has been obtained, please set me free!"

"Freedom? What are you talking about!" Ning Xiangli smashed the teacup in front of him, and said angrily: "Are you trying to betray me and find that Chi Ruo? You are pretty smart, before I do anything. , Just send him away first!"

Ning Yu raised her pale face, her gaze was decisive as never before. The raindrops from the tips of her hair flowed down the brow bones and flowed back into her eyes: "Father, I am a man, and I don't want to be a knife used by you anymore."

He braced his arm, stood up hard, and walked to the door with staggering steps.

"Asshole, you dare to go and try!" Ning Xiangli roared behind him.

Ningyu didn't stop in his footsteps.

Ning Xiangli grabbed the gun and squeezed the trigger relentlessly. With a loud bang, the bullet shot into Ning Yu's left leg.

In an instant, blood splashed all over.

He fell to the ground severely, without saying a word, just dragging his injured left leg, still moving outside the door.

Ning Xiangli once again pointed the gun at Ning Yu's right leg, put his finger on the trigger, and trembled uncontrollably.