Chapter 97: To kowtow to others

Two crackling sounds echoed in the hall.

Qin Wei and Xu Hui were beaten up.

"You...what's your nerve!" Qin Wei screamed while clutching her hot cheeks.

Xu Hui hid behind, not daring to let out the atmosphere.

"I'm getting nervous?" Cao Jianheng pointed at Qin Wei and Xu Hui, gritted his teeth with anger: "You two dead women, you know how to cry and cry all day long! There is nothing more than success, do you know this? What a hassle you have caused every time!"

Qin Wei was confused: "What's the trouble? We didn't do anything!"

Cao Jianheng roared: "That Yunci is Miss Y!"

Upon hearing this, Qin Wei and Xu Hui changed their faces at the same time.

"This... how is this possible..."

"How could it be impossible!" Cao Jianheng glared at Xu Hui with fierce eyes: "And you, raising your son like a pig will cause trouble. You think you are a thing, and you are out there all day long. If something goes wrong, come to Lao Tzu to solve it. If it weren't for Lao Tzu's help, you and your son would have died eight hundred times earlier!"

Xu Hui was so scared that she couldn't say a word.

Qin Wei hurriedly asked: "Then...what should I do now?"

"What to do? What else to do! To kowtow to others tomorrow, or else...you two will **** me!"

Qin Wei's legs were weak, and she plummeted to sit on the sofa, as if being poured with cold water from start to finish, her face pale, and her voice trembling horribly.

"The promotion thing..."

Cao Jianheng irritated and pulled his hair: "I'm a fart, I can't save my life!"

The next day.

In the lobby of Ruan's family, the servant brought tea, then hurriedly stepped back and hid in the corner to take a peek.

"It's over, these two are asking for trouble again."

"Yunci is really a disaster star. If you get into trouble, you will hide!"

On the sofa, Ye Meipan was fidgeting, feeling distraught.

When it's over, Xu Hui and Qin Wei are here again.

The trouble is, now that Yunci is missing, they will definitely point the finger at the Ruan family.

opposite.

Xu Hui hugged Zhu Xiaorui and buried his head deeply.

Qin Wei clenched his hands, her lips were a little pale, and he hesitated to speak: "Um... I actually came here today to think..."

Ye Meipan hurriedly said: "The child Yun Ci already knew that he was wrong, and said that he would apologize to both of them, but she went to school and has not returned yet."

Can be delayed for a while is for a while.

"mom."

At this moment, Ruan Feiyue came down from the second floor. She glanced at her watch and deliberately said, "It's too early for school. Isn't A Ci coming back?"

"You child!" Ye Meipan glared at her, and was not willing to be harsh: "Don't talk too much!"

Ruan Feiyue pouted her lips and stood aside, intending to watch the show.

There was a sudden sound of footsteps outside.

Everyone looked sideways, and Yunci walked in from outside the gate.

Ye Meipan was able to get up and rushed to Yunci, angrily and anxiously, but still lowered her voice: "Where have you been in the past two days? Do you know that my mother is about to die of worry!"

Yunci took off his hat, and his hair poured out, "Are you afraid I'm not here, are they looking for trouble with Ruan's family?"

After being dismantled, Ye Meipan was speechless.

On the other side, Qin Wei and Xu Hui bowed their heads, trembling, not daring to look at Yun Ci, their footsteps were as heavy as lead, and they moved a little bit.

Upon seeing this, Ye Meipan panicked: "It's...what a coincidence, A Ci is back. Didn't you know that you were wrong last time? It's too late to apologize."

As soon as the voice fell, Qin Wei and Xu Hui knelt down in front of Yun Ci with a plop.