Chapter 114: Install, you continue to install

She raised her head, her swan neck was slender, her small face was white and tender and flushed with crimson.

Long eyelashes are like wings, a pair of pupils are clear and agile, and cherry lips are slightly raised.

Under the moonlight, it was like a rose with thorns, exuding a breath of fatal temptation.

Jun Siche glanced at her, quickly looked away, with a sullen expression, and brought a pair of shoes to her, coldly: "Put it on."

Yunci took it, and walked to the flowerbed in the distance to sit and change shoes.

"Miss Yunci is really natural beauty..." Zou Bozheng sighed.

Jun Sicher suddenly covered his heart and fell on the seat.

Uncle Zou was terrified: "Master Che, what's the matter with you!"

Jun Sito frowned, his expression extremely painful: "Heart...heart..."

"What's wrong with your heart? Is your heart uncomfortable?!"

Master Che has no heart disease either!

Uncle Zou hurriedly found his cell phone and wanted to call for emergency services.

Jun Sito pulled his collar fiercely, as if he could not breathe, his pupils shook, his thin lips opened, and a little voice was squeezed from his throat with difficulty: "Too...too beautiful...heart can't bear it..."

"..."

Zou Bo's cell phone snapped to the ground.

Is Che Yeh playing with him?

As for such an exaggeration?

Bo Zou helped Jun Si thoroughly, and choked silently for a while.

Jun Sito grasped his hand, his cold eyes were filled with consternation, and he asked in a deep voice, "You said, how can there be such a beautiful person in the world? How can this make me continue to feel frustrated with her?!"

The man rubbed his eyebrows, feeling very irritable: "It's really going crazy..."

Bo Zou laughed.

Don't you worry about it?

On the other side, Yunci changed her shoes and walked to the car. The hem of her skirt was flying with the wind, every step was extremely elegant.

In the car, Jun Siche immediately leaned back and propped his chin with his hands, his handsome face still as cold as frost.

Bo Zou looked at him and shook his head.

Install, you just continue to install it.

Yunci glanced at the man obliquely: "Let's go."

Zou Bo opened the door, and Jun Sisi got out of the car slowly, his body as long as jade.

Gu Jingwen walked over slowly, putting one hand on Yunci's shoulder: "What are you doing in a daze, it's about to start."

With no expression on his face, Jun Si pushed away Gu Jingwen's hand, as if protecting a calf, dragged Yunci into his arms, and walked forward with her waist.

Gu Jingwen curled his lips in disgust.

Outside the banquet hall.

Ruan Feiyue shrank her shoulders in the night breeze, her lips turned pale with cold, and her body trembled. She could only keep rubbing her arms to keep warm, and she was still looking eagerly.

I don't know how long she waited, and finally saw the slender figure of the man appear, a flame of hope jumped up in her eyes, and she lifted the skirt and ran forward.

However, when she noticed the girl in Junsche's arms, her smile instantly stiffened.

It's Yunci!

Yun Ci also raised his eyes at this moment.

The two looked at each other.

Yunci glanced at Ruan Feiyue, and finally understood.

It turned out that Ye Meipan was suddenly empathetic and wanted to send the invitation letter. Is that just for this?

When the two passed by, Yunci curled his lips.

really interesting...

Ruan Feiyue looked at the backs of Jun Siche and Yunci, and she was extremely right. She pinched the corners of her skirt, her nose was sore, her eyes were red instantly, and her heart was angry and aggrieved.

The night wind blew over her, bringing a biting chill.

Standing alone on the side of the road, no one cares.

She had never felt so pitiful before.

The extremely anticipated dinner party turned out to be such a result.

For tonight, how much effort she did, all was ruined.

Blame Yunci!

It's all because of Yunci!

It was Yunci who took everything from her, and now she is taking away the people she likes!