Chapter 193: I can give you freedom

"What are you doing!" Yun Ci tried to pull his ankle back, but was sore, he took a breath.

"Don't move." Dongtang was late and pressed her foot, as if he was afraid of hurting her, so he didn't dare to use too much force: "I heard Su Mi said that you sprained your foot and refused to see a doctor."

Yunci didn't say a word.

Dongtang slowly let go of his hand and walked into the bathroom.

When he came out, he had a pot of hot water in his hand.

He put the hot water on the floor next to the bed, picked up the lying Yunci, then squatted down on one knee, holding Yunci's feet, and slowly immersed in the hot water.

"Don't get hurt anymore." The man held up the hot water with his palm and poured it on Yunci's ankle, acting cautiously, as if he was treating a treasure.

Waiting for the water temperature to cool down, Dongtang slowly picked up the towel next to him, gently wiped Yunci's feet dry, took up a bandage to wrap her ankles, and then tucked her feet into the bed.

Yunci still looked indifferent.

Dongtang Chi You put his head on the edge of the bed, staring at Yunci with scorching eyes, like a child begging for candy: "Aci, can I sleep here?"

Yun Ci shrank his body, grasping the quilt tightly, full of alert: "You go out!"

The man's fragile eyes darkened, stood up, and left the room obediently.

The next day, Yunci found paper and pen, and drew what he saw last night into a simple map. There are many places to be expanded.

At night, Su Mi came to the room with a smile on his face: "Miss Aci, shall we go to the garden?"

Yun Ci glanced at her and refused simply: "I don't want to go."

Su Mi did not give up: "Go, there are surprises."

When he came downstairs, he opened the door of the back garden, and in an instant, a brilliant light lit up.

The trees on both sides are full of small lights. When they flicker, they look like a galaxy. Even the petals are coated with fluorescent light, dotted with diamonds, and glowing with colorful colors. Looking around, it seems to be in a fantasy and wonderland.

Yun Ci walked on the trail, and every time he stepped on a slab, the slab would instantly glow with white light, as if it was full of magic, dispelling all the darkness for her.

Su Mi said next to him: "I'm afraid you will get hurt again, You Di specially arranged for someone to do this."

Yunci turned his head and asked: "When did you get it?"

"Today during the day, in order not to disturb you, Emperor You ordered them to be as quiet as possible."

It was how quiet it was that she couldn't even hear any movement.

"do you like it?"

Behind him came the cold voice of the man.

Turning his head to see, Dongtang walked slowly and quietly.

When he walked to Yunci, the man opened the long trench coat and wrapped her firmly in his arms.

Yunci struggled twice, but didn't break away.

Dongtang Chi You put his chin against Yunci's head and gently nudged it twice.

Yun Ci frowned irritably.

After a moment of stalemate, she suddenly flashed her inspiration and said tentatively: "Since you said I can't escape, I want the right to move freely."

Hearing this, the man squinted his eyes instantly, and a dangerous breath raged in the dark night.

"Never mind if it doesn't work." Yun Ci pushed the man away hard, trying to leave.

Dongtang Chi You suddenly grabbed Yunci's arm and stared at her stubborn little face. The man seemed to be bewitched. The coldness dissipated all over his body. There was a petting smile in his eyes: "Aci don't be angry, I can give You are free, but only in this secluded palace."

This is enough, as long as she is free, she has a chance to escape.

At noon, the sun is shining.

Dongtang leaned back on the sofa, her long legs overlapped, and her posture showed extreme elegance.

Two guards dragged a man into the door and threw the man in front of Dongtang Chiyou severely.