Chapter 90: We all like you

Early in the morning, Yunci got up.

The servant had prepared breakfast and poured hot milk for her.

"Miss Yunci, are you still here tonight?"

tonight?

Yun Ci just wanted to refuse aloud.

The servant smiled and said, "It would be fine if you stay."

"Huh?" Yunci raised his eyebrows: "How do you say?"

"When you come, the house is more lively, and we all like you."

"Like me?" Yunci was a little confused.

"Yes." The servant turned his head. Several servants poked their heads out of the kitchen and looked at her carefully, smiling shyly.

Yun Ci stretched out his hand and scratched the back of his neck twice, blinking, feeling helpless for the first time.

She seldom hears the word like from other people's mouths.

More is verbal abuse.

Jun Siche came down from the second floor.

He was also wearing house clothes, his cuffs were slightly rolled, revealing his hand and ankles, his hair was messy to sleep, covering his beautiful eyebrows.

The servant helped pull the chair away.

Jun Siche sat down with one hand on the dining table, one hand on his chin, and staring at the opposite Yunci. The man's peach blossom eyes were slightly swollen from sleepiness, and the tail of his eyes was soaked in bright red, which looked particularly sultry.

"Did you sleep well?"

The voice is muted and extremely magnetic.

Yunci took a sip of milk: "It's okay."

The bed is big and the quilt is very soft, so she sleeps very comfortably.

Jun Si completely didn't believe it, and the thin, knife-cut lips evoked an imperceptible arc: "Hard mouth."

How can small things not be afraid of the dark, especially when they come to unfamiliar places.

She must have been secretly crying under the covers, and he didn't dare to hear the crying.

"Brother Che, can I not go to school, it's too sleepy..."

At this time, the youth's clear voice broke the silence on the dining table.

Yunci stopped the milk and slowly raised his head.

Xia Beiqing was walking down the stairs. He was wearing a bear pattern pajamas, with curly and fluffy blond hair, like a little sheep.

His eyes were red and swollen, and he yawned as he walked.

Yun Ci narrowed his cold eyes, his red lips lightly opened: "Student Xia?"

Ok? A familiar voice...

Xia Beiqin's eyes widened with effort. When he saw Yun Ci sitting at the table, his feet fell down the stairs and hurriedly grabbed the railing next to him and almost fell into a shit.

"Yun... Yunci classmate?!"

Damn it, is he so sleepy that he has hallucinations? !

Xia Beiqin slapped her face vigorously with her palm, forced herself to wake up, and then stared at it carefully.

Nima! It's a real person!

"You... why are you here?!"

Yun Ci leaned back lazily behind the chair, his face as cold as white paper: "I also want to know why you are here."

"..."

I am most afraid of the sudden silence of the air.

"Oh, I'm good!" Xia Beiqing suddenly slapped his thigh: "It turns out that the person who had a marriage contract with my brother Che is the classmate Yunci, you, what a coincidence, brother Che, don't you know, she is my deskmate !"

Jun Sicher glanced at him like an idiot.

Yunci evoked a joking smile: "Well, pretend, then pretend."

Xia Beiqing's smile gradually shattered, his head spinning rapidly, and he didn't know how to make it up, so he could only look at his brother Tetsu for help.

Yun Ci stood up suddenly and walked slowly in front of Xia Beiqing, with a pair of sharp eyes passing over the young man like a blade.

"So, you have known my relationship with Junscher for a long time, and are you still pretending to be in front of me?"

Xia Beiqin's head was buried deeper and deeper, twisting his fingers, curling his mouth in an aggrieved look.

Yunci nodded: "Very well, dare to lie to me, you are very bold."