Chapter 13: Are you sure you want to drink with me?

"Huh?" Qin Yu had to spit out the gum, grinning, and grinning evilly: "Yes, this is a good way!"

He wants to ruin that girl!

When he came to the classroom, Qin Yu walked straight to Yunci's seat.

Yun Ci was buttoning his hat and sleeping on his stomach.

Qin Yu knocked on the desk.

Hearing the sound, Yun Ci raised his head.

With a pair of cold eyes, Qin Yu's heart was straightened.

He coughed twice: "Yun... Yunci classmate, how about sleeping?"

Yunci pulled down the earphones, his voice woke up hoarse: "Something?"

Qin Yu sat down on the desk, tilted his body, and laughed arrogantly: "I want to apologize to you for what happened last time."

"Last time?" Yunci frowned his deserted eyebrows: "What's the matter?"

Qin Yu smiled stiffly: "You...don't remember? Then do you know me?!"

Yun Ci stared at him, squinted his eyes, and replied, "I don't know."

"..."

Qin Yu was completely stunned, and his flat expression was particularly funny.

"You had a fight with my little brother last time, how could you not remember!"

As he said, a younger brother stuck his head out and echoed: "Kicked his knee to a comminuted fracture. People are still lying in the hospital now!"

Speaking of this, Yun Ci vaguely recalled it.

"So?" She glanced at Qin Yu coldly again, and asked, "Do you want to have another one?"

"No, no," Qin Yu waved his hand quickly, and said with a hippie smile: "It was all my brother's fault last time. How can I beat a girl? I apologize, I invite you to drink, how about?"

"Not interested in."

Yun Ci refused altogether, buttoned his hat, lay down and went to sleep.

Qin Yu suddenly became angry.

Even the little brother behind him began to whisper.

"Fuck, is this woman too tugged?"

"Even the boss dare to ignore it, it's almost death!"

"She should be the first woman besides Ruan Feiyue to refuse the boss, right?"

Qin Yu glared fiercely behind him.

Damn, I've never seen such a woman who doesn't know what is good or bad.

For Princess Feiyue, he had to suppress his anger and continued to laugh attentively: "Classmate Yunci, don’t be so unkind. Last time I saw your skill, I sincerely appreciate you and sincerely want to make you a friend. You wouldn't even give me this little face, would you?"

Yunci had no reaction at all.

After a long time, until everyone thought she was really asleep, she raised her head again, her keen eyes firmly locked on Qin Yu.

Under such gaze, Qin Yu felt as if he was stripped naked, no secrets could be hidden, and he was flustered.

The corners of Yunci's lips curled slightly, as if a smile was not a smile, and there was a hint of evil delusion: "Are you sure...you want to drink with me?"

Qin Yu stayed for a while before he recovered: "Dang...Of course..."

He immediately threw a note on the table: "Tomorrow night, in this place, see or leave!"

After finishing speaking, he flees with the little brothers.

When he walked far away, he could still feel a pair of quiet eyes staring at him, making him cold from head to toe.

Damn it, how can this stinky girl have an inexplicable and powerful aura!

On the seat, Yunci stretched out his slender fingers, picked up the note, glanced at it, and threw it into the trash can.

night.

Di Lin nightclub.

In the box, the lights are brilliant, and a dozen bottles of wine are displayed on the coffee table.

Qin Yu was lying on the sofa with Erlang's legs upright: "Is all the wine here?"

The little brother on the side laughed and said, "Yes, boss, don't worry, for a girl, these wines are more than enough. I also prepared a camera to ensure that she can take a 360-degree shot of her without any dead ends!"

"Very good!" Qin Yu squeezed his fists, eyes full of resentment, gritted his teeth and said: "This time, I must make her kneel down and beg for mercy!"