Chapter 12: Murdered with a knife

Yunci wore denim overalls and copied his pocket with one hand.

His face was always indifferent, he couldn't see his emotions, he didn't speak, and he went straight out the door.

Not long after arriving at the school, Xia Beiqing also walked into the classroom, sat next to her, and leaned closer to her.

"Hey, at the same table, do you have a cell phone?"

Yunci moved his butt, and distanced himself: "What's the matter?"

"I teach you to play games?" Xia Beiqing took out his mobile phone, dangled twice in Yunci, and deceived him: "Although my skills are average, I am more than enough to teach you. How about free? You have to hurry up!"

If he could accept his sister-in-law as an apprentice, then he would take a big advantage.

I feel so excited to think about it.

"Do you know, my master Siyue, a well-known great god, how many people send him private messages every day, how many people ask to be his apprentices, but he only replied to my private messages, which shows how much I value me? strength!"

Yun Ci didn't speak, he drew up the pen next to him with his finger, swiped a few words in the textbook, and threw it in front of him.

He lowered his head, took a closer look, and two big characters appeared in front of him.

Stupid.

"..."

When the morning reading time was up, the students came to the classroom one after another.

Qin Yu took a ticket for the drama and chased after Ruan Feiyue: "This is the ticket that I can only get with a relationship. You will definitely like it. How about going to see it at night?"

Ruan Feiyue felt irritable, and slammed her schoolbag on the desk. She was about to refuse, and suddenly caught a glimpse of Yunci in the back row.

In an instant, she changed her mind, took away the ticket from Qin Yu, tilted her head and smiled: "Okay, I promise you."

As soon as the voice fell, the whole class was stunned.

Even Qin Yu couldn't believe it: "Really...really..."

Ruan Feiyue put the ticket in her pocket and smiled crookedly: "Of course, tonight, we won't see you or leave!"

"I'm not dreaming, am I?" Qin Yu was overjoyed and rushed out of the classroom shouting loudly: "Princess Fei Yue...she...she promised my date!"

A posture of wishing to tell the whole school

Xia Beiqing supported his chin, and said, "Isn't it? You can lick the dog to the end, you have everything?"

After speaking, he didn't get a response. He turned his head and found that Yun Ci had fallen asleep on his stomach a long time ago.

Huh! Is his sister-in-law reincarnated?

It's night, the lights are on.

Qin Yu stood at the entrance of the theater and kept looking at his watch. He waited for an hour, but he never waited for Ruan Feiyue.

On the other side of the road, Ruan Feiyue sat in the dining room, staring at Qin Yu in the distance.

Immediately, he took out his cell phone and dialed his number.

As soon as I connected, I heard Qin Yu's anxious voice: "Fei Yue? When will you arrive, do you want me to pick you up?"

Ruan Feiyue spoke in an aggrieved tone: "I'm sorry, Qin Yu, something small happened at home, I may not be able to make it through."

Qin Yu hurriedly asked: "What's wrong? What happened?"

Ruan Feiyue replied vaguely: "You also know... Yunci was taken home, so..."

"So what? Is she bullying you?!"

"No... I can't say..." Ruan Feiyue pretended to be reluctant, with crying and forbearance in her voice: "No matter what she does, I should bear it, please stop asking..."

Even across the phone, you can imagine her pitiful, but eagerly supportive appearance, which is simply distressing.

"Damn, this stinky girl..." Qin Yu gritted his teeth with anger: "Fei Yue, don't be afraid, she dares to bully you, I will kill her!"

"Qin Yu...Don't mess around..."

With a click, the call was cut off.

Looking at Qin Yu's angrily leaving figure through the glass window, Ruan Feiyue sneered and threw the drama ticket into the trash can.

The trick to kill with a knife is simply not too easy to use!

Early the next morning, Qin Yu summoned all the boys in the school.

"You all give me a good thought, how to teach that stinky girl a lesson so that she will never bully Fei Yue again!"

A group of boys started searching for bad ideas.

"Just give her a beat!"

"No way, no way, you didn't see it last time, that girl is terrible."

"Or... we got her drunk, stripped her clothes naked, took pictures of her and posted them on the Internet, so that she would never be able to look up again!"