Chapter 157: Grace and revenge

Just finished speaking.

The student took the cellphone and looked up the records, found the mailbox number of Ruan Feiyue, and compared it with the mailbox number on the computer, it was not bad!

Everyone took a breath.

"How could it be Ruan Feiyue..."

"It's not... it's not me!" Ruan Feiyue still wanted to argue, walked to Yunci, with anger: "These things you made, none of us understand, you said that you cracked it out, who can prove it? It's obvious that you deliberately got my account up. I know you hate me, so I want to use this method to slander me, right?"

After speaking, she blinked her eyes and tears rolled down, covering her face and crying with rain.

Everyone also felt reasonable, and seeing her crying so wronged, she couldn't bear to take responsibility for a while.

After all, in their eyes, Ruan Feiyue is meek and kind, how could such a thing happen?

"You still don't give up, are you?" Yun Ci's face was indifferent, and he tapped his fingers leisurely on the desktop, still calmly: "As mentioned at the end of the email, the anonymous person transferred one hundred thousand yuan to reporter Li and said I slander? Do you dare to show your bank transfer records to everyone?"

Ruan Feiyue's face became stiff and did not speak.

At this time, Zhou Shan stepped forward: "Who do you think you are, policeman? You want to slander Fei Yue, Fei Yue still has to listen to you? Does this make sense?!"

Everyone was confused and didn't know who to help.

"Yes, I have no other way." Yunci turned his chair around and faced the computer again, typing quickly on the keyboard, again a string of codes that people could not understand.

Someone asked curiously: "What are you doing again?"

"Invaded the back-end system of the Bank of Kyoto." Yunci glanced at Ruan Feiyue obliquely: "If my guess is correct, are you using a Kyoto bank card?"

Ruan Feiyue's pupils shook, and she wanted to rush to stop her.

Xia Beiqing suddenly stopped in front of her. His face was gloomy: "I advise you not to act rashly, I will not pity Xiangxiyu."

Ruan Feiyue froze and did not dare to move again, his head had become a mess.

How to do how to do...

The intrusion was successful, and the bank cards were all real-named. Yunci quickly searched Ruan Feiyue's account and exported her payment records.

The printer next to him buzzed twice and slowly spit out a piece of paper.

Jun Duonuan immediately picked up the piece of paper and held it high in his hands: "Come and take a look, everyone!"

Everyone gathered around and took a closer look, and they saw that the latest record of the account was the transfer of 100,000 yuan. The other account's name was Li Yan. It was the reporter Li, and the transfer time was also matched with the time of sending the email.

"You..." Ruan Feiyue was about to speak.

Jun Duonen first said: "What? You want to say that this is fabricated? Okay, I remember that you can check the transfer records of the account by calling. Do you dare to make a call in front of everyone? If it's not possible, let's just go straight. Go to the bank to check, if you have to check it out, who is afraid of whom!"

Ruan Feiyue clenched her tight clothes, tears streaming down her eyes.

Jun Duonuan didn't eat her tactics, and pressed every sentence: "What? I don't know how to quibble? If you don't speak, you will admit it. You are the anonymous whistleblower!

Ruan Feiyue blushed and couldn't hold back a word of refutation.

The facts are here.

Even if everyone can't believe it, it won't work.

"Gosh! How could Fei Yue do such a disgusting thing!"

"Ruan Xichen is also her elder brother anyhow, will her conscience hurt if she does this?"

"The Ruan family raised her so much, even if she knew that she was not her own and did not abandon her, she actually avenged her gratitude and revenge!"