Chapter 153: Protect Ruan Xichen and abandoned her.

"You... you are such a rebellious thing!" Ruan Bingde was so speechless that he could only slap the coffee table with his palm.

Ye Meipan scolded at the side angrily: "It wasn't you who seduce Xi Chen, did Xi Chen seduce you? Is there anything about you that Xi Chen can admire?!"

The servants whispered.

"Yes, Master won't like people like her."

"So slutty at a young age, do you still have to grow up?"

"I don't even let my brother go. I will be beaten to death by a stick if I put it over!"

"Hasn't she been missing for a while, I heard that it was a rich man who went as his little lover."

There was a dead silence in the living room.

Ruan Bingde held his forehead, his chest rose and fell violently, and he gradually recovered his composure. He said coldly: "Now you write a self-report letter and submit it to the newspaper office. It means you took the initiative to seduce Xi Chen. All this has nothing to do with Xi Chen ."

Yun Ci narrowed his eyes and almost thought that he had misheard: "Are you kidding me?"

"Who is in the mood to joke with you!" Ye Meipan stared at Yunci fiercely, as if looking at an enemy: "Xi Chen is the only son of our Ruan family. He finally got admitted to the medical university and will inherit the Ruan family in the future. , Inevitably, we must marry a well-known daughter, and his reputation must not be ruined by someone like you!"

Ah... Ruan Xichen's reputation can't be ruined, just hers, right?

They didn't investigate whether this matter was true or false, but only wanted to protect Ruan Xichen and abandoned her.

Yun Ci clenched his hand hanging beside him: "So, my reputation is not important?"

Ye Meipan sneered: "Do you still have a reputation?"

Yun Ci lowered his head, half of his face was hidden in the shadows, his lips were curled, his smile was cold, and his fine eyes were filled with evil spirits: "I'm quite curious, if it were Ruan Feiyue and Ruan Xichen, you guys How would you choose?"

Ruan Feiyue was taken aback.

"Shut up, do you think Fei Yue would do this kind of **** like you?!" Ye Meipan cursed.

In fact, she asked Yunci to write her own letter, not only for Xi Chen's reputation, but also for Fei Yue.

If the Jun family knew that Yunci seduce Xi Chen, he would definitely not marry her, then Fei Yue would have the opportunity to take advantage of it.

"Get the pen and paper quickly!" Ruan Bingde roared.

The servant immediately came over with a pen and paper, put it on the coffee table, and then hurriedly retreated, not daring to stay longer.

"Hurry up and write the self-reported letter!" Ye Meipan stepped forward and grabbed Yunci, obviously trying to force her to submit.

Yun Ci shook his hand fiercely. Ye Meipan was still wearing high heels. He staggered for two steps, and fell to the ground with a plop, crippling his foot.

"Mom!" Ruan Feiyue hurried over and helped Ye Meipan up.

Ye Meipan turned pale with pain, and yelled, "What are you guys doing in a daze, grab her quickly!"

The servants hiding in the corner swarmed up.

Yun Ci raised his blood-red eyes, his sharp gaze swept over them like a blade, and a raging murderous intent came out: "You dare to move me and try."

Everyone was stunned, and stopped one after another, not daring to move forward.

At this time.

The door was smashed open.

Ruan Xichen rushed in, as if running all the way, he was panting, and a thin layer of sweat oozes from his forehead.

Seeing Yunci surrounded by a group of people, he immediately stepped forward, took Yunci's wrist, and protected her behind him.

Ruan Bingde frowned: "Xi Chen, don't worry about this matter!"

Ruan Xichen didn't speak, the next second, in the eyes of everyone, he knelt on his knees with a plop.