Chapters 19: Catch the small handle

At the end of the exam, the invigilator left the classroom and met Zhu Lan in the corridor. He hurriedly pulled her and said: "You Ban Yun can't give up. It's only five minutes before she handed in the paper!"

Zhu Lan was disgusted with Yunci: "This scum, surely handed in a blank paper, right?"

"No, I read it. The test paper is full of words."

Zhu Lan was stunned, and then burst into laughter, and said with contempt: "It must be a nonsense."

"Teacher Zhu, are you so sure?"

Zhu Lan vowed: "I still don't know what her virtue is? If she can get any good results in the exam, I will eat shit!"

At the same time, in the classroom, Xia Beiqin elbows Yunci with his elbow, and quietly said, "Why did you hand in your paper so quickly? I can copy it for you if you don't know how to write it."

Yun Ci glanced at him, too lazy to talk.

Xia Beiqing is still twittering: "Even if you can't write, you have to fill it up. Maybe you can get a roll. I think you can hand in your paper in five minutes. This is not good..."

As he was talking, Yunci suddenly pulled out his schoolbag from the drawer.

Xia Beiqing blinked puzzled eyes: "Classmate Yunci, what are you doing?"

Yunci said coldly: "I want to change positions."

"Huh? Why?"

"You talk too much."

"..."

Xia Beiqing closed his mouth completely.

After school.

Yunci carried his schoolbag and got into An Linsong's car.

This scene happened to be met by Ruan Feiyue.

She immediately stopped a taxi and said to the driver: "Help me keep up with the car in front."

Obviously, it is not the direction home.

Instead, she wanted to see where Yun resigned, and she might be able to catch something else.

Following all the way to the entrance of the hotel, the car stopped.

Yunci and An Linsong both got off.

Ruan Feiyue, who was hiding in the distance, suddenly widened her eyes in disbelief.

How could Yunci be with Professor An?

And... it's a hotel for two people...

Ruan Feiyue's heart set off a stormy sea. She took out her mobile phone, pointed it at the two of them, and secretly took photos.

With a beep, swipe your card to enter the suite.

Yunci threw his schoolbag on the bed, An Linsong picked up a piece of paper from the table and handed it to her.

"I just drafted the Olympiad Preliminary Questions last night, would you like to solve them?"

Yunci took it, glanced at it, and the depression in his heart disappeared.

"I was forced to do a whole set of boring test papers, and finally came a challenging question."

An Lin Song laughed.

He just likes the appearance of the little arrogant girl in this girl.

Yunci sat cross-legged and sat on the ground with a pen cap in his mouth. Within a few minutes, he returned the paper to An Linsong.

"It's all right so soon?" An Linsong took a look, took a breath, patted his thigh, and exclaimed: "Absolutely! Absolutely!"

There are countless ways to solve a Mathematical Olympiad problem.

The way Yunci gave is precise, ingenious, and unique, which is unprecedented.

Except for her, in this world, I am afraid that no one else can come up with such a wonderful method!

Yunci raised his eyebrows: "You can try to convert the middle calculation into words."

According to what she said, An Linsong finally got the word cloud.

Yunci incorporated his surname into the calculation formula.

Holding the paper, An Linsong walked back and forth in the room as if he had gotten some treasure, speaking incoherently with excitement: "Small Cici...You are...really refreshing my cognition again and again!"

Yunci raised the corners of his lips, stood up, and grabbed his schoolbag: "Let's take a look at it, I'm leaving now."