Chapter 130: Are you abusing him?

The room was messed up by him, the furniture was staggered, and the floor was full of debris.

Yunci frowned, suppressing dryness.

What is going crazy again?

Bo Zou shouted, "Master Che, look at who is coming!"

Jun Si Che was holding a flower bottle, turning his head and seeing Yunci at the door, a pair of gloomy eyes were instantly lit.

"Aci!" He threw the flower bottle bottle, rushed towards Yunci, and hugged her firmly, rubbing her with his head, his voice full of grievance: "Aci, I thought You don't want me..."

Yunci dragged him, struggling to come to the bed: "Sit down first."

He shook his head, instead of loosening it, he held it tighter.

Yunci could only sit down by himself.

Jun Sicher hung on her like a koala.

Yun Ci took a deep breath and asked, "Do you know about foster care?"

Jun Siche said: "The owner is very busy and put the dog in someone else's house."

Yunci flickered blankly: "Now it's foster care, because I'm very busy, so you need to live here first, and then I will pick you up later."

"How long will it take?" Jun Siche grabbed her earlobe with the tip of his teeth and rubbed it gently.

"...Half a month." Yun Ci shuddered like an electric shock: "If you understand, let go of me!"

Jun Sicher immediately let go.

Yunci pointed to the bed: "Lie down."

The man lay down on the bed and looked at her with scorching eyes. Suddenly, he twisted his body twice, like a big worm that wriggles.

"What's the mess?"

"Itching..." He blinked his wet eyes: "A Ci...itchy back, help me scratch."

Yunci squinted at him: "Turn around."

Jun Sicher obediently turned his back to her.

Yun Ci stretched out his hand and scratched his back twice.

He groaned: "Itching... or itching, reach in and grab..."

"..."

Is he deliberate?

Yun Ci stretched his hand into Jun Siche's hem, but he touched a piece of uneven skin.

Something's wrong.

She opened Jun Siche's clothes directly, and she saw scars all over the man's back!

The scars are long and slender, criss-crossing his back, and now they have become scars, obviously old wounds.

Looking around, they were densely packed, about dozens of them, as if they were beaten out by some whip, it was shocking.

Yunci's eyes were cold.

He is the only son of the emperor's family, with such a noble status, he should have grown up by Zhongxing Pengyue, how could he suffer such a severe beating?

downstairs.

Bo Zou was holding hot tea, and when he saw Yun's resignation, he immediately stood up and said, "Is Master Che's situation okay?"

Yun Ci walked to the opposite side of him, then pulled the chair away and sat down slowly, with no expression on his face: "I need to talk to you about something."

"Please tell me." Bo Zou made tea for her.

Yun Ci raised his cold eyes: "I saw the scar on his back."

Uncle Zou shook his hand, and all the water spilled out. He hurriedly took out a tissue and wiped it.

Yunci tilted his head and smiled: "What are you panicking?"

Zou Bo's eyes flickered, he kept wiping the table, but he didn't say anything.

Yunci slowly picked up the tea cup and played with it in his hands, his smile revealed a little coldness: "So, you are torturing him?"

Bo Zou suddenly laughed: "Miss Yunci, you can't talk nonsense about this, do we seem to be abusing Master Che?"

It's really not like it.

Yunci slapped his teacup down: "Then please explain, what's the matter with his injuries?"

Bo Zou raised his head with a calm look on his face, making people unable to see a trace of flaws: "Miss Yunci, I don't need to tell you everything about Master Che."