Chapter 139: Just to provoke me

"Sorry, you two can't go in."

Ye Meipan and Ruan Feiyue were both stunned.

"Why not let us in? We have admission tickets!"

The attendant looked at Ruan Feiyue and asked, "Are you called Ruan Feiyue?"

Ruan Feiyue looked blank: "It's me, what's the matter?"

The attendant said: "That's right, you are not qualified to go in."

Ruan Feiyue was annoyed and anxious: "What is it that I am not qualified to go in? You speak clearly, or you will call out the person in charge!"

Ye Meipan also said angrily: "My daughter also learns to paint, and has won many awards. Today, I came to find Master Yu Gui specially. Let us go in, be careful I complain to you!"

The attendant had a cold face and a tough attitude: "Sorry, this is what Master Yu Gui meant, and he also asked me to tell Miss Ruan that you must learn morality before you learn art, and character is more important than painting skills."

Ruan Feiyue's face became stiff.

What does it mean?

Ye Meipan grabbed her and asked in a low voice, "What's the matter?"

Ruan Feiyue shook her head, her eyes flushed: "I don't know what happened, I didn't do anything..."

She deliberately brought the work over, hoping that Master Yu Gui could give some pointers, but she didn't expect to be turned away, and she was so wronged that she was about to cry.

At this time, there was a sound of footsteps behind him.

When both of them looked back, their expressions changed.

It turned out to be Yunci!

She just got off the taxi, changed her clothes, and buckled her hat on her head, still in a sloppy posture.

Ye Meipan frowned, "Aci, didn't I tell you not to come? Why are you..."

Before I finished speaking, I saw Yunci stepping into the exhibition hall, and the attendant bent down with an extremely respectful attitude: "Please come in."

Ye Meipan was startled and didn't understand what was going on.

Ruan Feiyue clenched her hands tightly, her mind confused.

Why can Yunci go in?

She didn't even have an admission ticket!

"Aci!"

Ye Meipan took Ruan Feiyue and hurriedly chased behind.

The attendant stopped the two of them: "Sorry, you can't enter!"

Ye Meipan immediately pointed to Yunci: "We are with her!"

"Do you know these two?" the attendant asked Chaoyun.

Ye Meipan and Ruan Feiyue looked at Yunci eagerly and waited for her to answer.

Yunci tilted his head and turned his eyes, without a trace of temperature under his eyes, opened his lips lightly, and slowly uttered three words: "I don't know."

Ye Meipan and Ruan Feiyue's expressions were stiff, as if they had been hit in the head.

Yunci walked in, his back was cold and rusty.

Coming to the exhibition lounge, Zheng Peng got up from the sofa and smiled at her: "Xiao Ci, come and sit down."

Zheng Peng is Yugui.

And Yunci is the hometown.

This name was thought of by two people together, and their paintings often echoed them. Over time, they were called the "Shuangjue of Chinese Painting" by the outside world.

When the exhibition ended, it was already late at night.

Yunci returned to Ruan's house, after taking a shower, wiped his wet hair with a towel.

The door of the room was slapped suddenly, the sound was loud, and it seemed to be angry.

She wrapped the towel casually on the top of her head.

Opening the door, Ruan Feiyue stood outside aggressively, opening his mouth to question: "Why did you go to the exhibition?!"

Yunci leaned against the door, chuckled and said, "Does it have anything to do with you?"

Ruan Feiyue stared at her angrily: "Do you want to learn to paint too? Doing this deliberately is to provoke me, right!"

Yun Ci tilted his head, raised his brow, and simply followed her words: "So what?"

"You..." Ruan Feiyue flushed immediately with a contemptuous look: "I have studied painting for ten years. You shouldn't even be able to distinguish the colors. Do you think you can compare to me?"