Chapter 62: Bleeding in the body

In the public, a little girl questioned Dr. Zhao's face and said angrily: "You are a doctor and I am a doctor? The X-rays are all photographed, and there is nothing in his ribs!"

Yun Ci closed his eyes, breathing slightly, a little dry: "The fragment is stuck in a dead corner, so it can't be photographed."

Dr. Zhao couldn't help but sneered: "The equipment can't be illuminated. You can see it with your eyes? Are your eyes stronger than the equipment? No time to mess with you, hurry up and push people into the operating room!"

Yun Ci grabbed Ye Nianrui's arm and didn't give in for half a step. With a sharp gaze like a blade, he coldly rushed towards Dr. Zhao: "If the fragments cut through the kidney and cause massive bleeding in the body during the operation, you won't have time Stop the wound!"

Doctor Zhao's face was green: "I can't stop it, I have the final say, there is no need for you to talk nonsense here!"

The nurse was also anxious: "Get out of the way, Dr. Zhao is the first surgery in our hospital. There is no operation he can't do!"

"Are you sure?" Yunci curled up the corners of his lips, and let out a low-pitched smile from his throat.

The girl's evil and wanton look in her eyes immediately made Doctor Zhao's hair straight.

at this time.

Ruan Feiyue suddenly rushed up, grabbed Yunci's arm, raised his hand and slapped her face severely.

There was a crisp sound, echoing in the hospital.

Unexpectedly, Yun Ci staggered two steps back, lowered his head and raised his eyes, and a surge of murderous aura was about to rush out of his eyes: "Are you looking for death?!"

Ruan Feiyue was hysterical: "You just hate your grandpa for not acknowledging you, so you deliberately delaying time and wanting grandpa to die, you are really vicious!"

"Enough! Stop making trouble!" Ruan Bingde lay between the two and stared at Yunci: "Aci, if something really happened to your grandpa, then...don't blame Dad for being ruthless!"

The nurse took the opportunity to push Ye Nianrui into the operating room.

The chaos ended, and several people waited outside the operating room.

Yun Ci leaned lazily against the wall, with one thin leg slightly bent, his head down, his cheeks flushed, and no emotion was visible.

Operating room.

Dr. Zhao was holding the forceps, taking out the fragments of Ye Nianrui's stomach and lungs, and then sutured the wound.

Just when everything is going well.

A burst of blood spurted out of Ye Nianrui's body and splashed directly on Doctor Zhao's face.

The nurse hurriedly took the hemostatic pad and stuffed it into Ye Nianrui's body, but the blood poured out like a fountain, completely unable to suppress it.

"Come on, Dr. Zhao, it's bleeding from the body!"

The blood rushed more and more fiercely, tick tick to tick to the ground, leaving the entire operating room with a weird breath.

Dr. Zhao was already covered with cold sweat, and even his hands were trembling.

"how can that be..."

He has obviously stitched up all the wounds, how can he still bleed?

Where is the bleeding?

Is it really...

"Hurry up and suck!"

If you want to stop the bleeding, you must find the wound as soon as possible, but the blood is so turbulent that you can't find it at all, you can only **** up all the blood first.

The nurse took the blood vessel.

"No way, Dr. Zhao, the speed of drawing blood can't keep up with bleeding!"

"The patient's blood pressure is dropping rapidly, and his heart is beating slowly!"

"The patient has fallen into a state of shock!"

"What should we do now?!"

All kinds of voices burrowed into Dr. Zhao's ears, and his head was about to explode.

His legs were weak, and he staggered back two steps: "Quick! Go to the blood bank to get blood!"

Several nurses rushed out of the operating room, looking anxious.