Chapter 200: I will redeem him

Only then did Huayiyuan come back to his senses, and continued to sing, his voice trembling a little.

Singing and singing, eyes moist.

Even if he is not a famous actor, even if the rain is heavy, there is a girl standing under the stage, listening carefully to his performance.

The girl was wearing a veil, on and off the stage, looking at him from a distance, her eyes facing each other, as if even the sound of rain had become gentle.

This person, like his salvation, is better than millions of people.

Yunci just held up the umbrella, stood in the rain, and listened to him quietly from beginning to end, without any impatience.

At the end of the performance, I want to thank you for stepping down.

The girl disappeared in a blink of an eye.

A week later, the weather cleared up.

In the pear garden, flowers were lying on the ground, clutching the trousers of the class leader tightly, and screamed angrily: "Host, you can't sell me to others!"

The host looked indifferent: "How can't you? Your body bond is in my hands. I want to sell you to whomever I want to sell. With your kind of beauty, if the big boss sees you as an actor, you will be content!" "

"Don't..." Hua Yinong shook his head vigorously and pleaded: "Let me stay, I want to sing, I will work hard and make you more money!"

Fu Shaohua snorted: "Singing, don't think about it in your life, it's better for you to serve the rich."

Everyone roared with laughter.

"I will redeem him."

A rambling voice sounded.

Turning his head to look around, Yunci was walking towards this side.

His eyes widened with a flowery expression, and his eyes lit up.

is her!

The class leader looked at Yunci with contempt: "Where is the little girl, don't make trouble!"

Yunci tore a check and threw it in front of him: "Look, is this enough?"

The class leader took a look, was shocked, and immediately smiled to please: "Enough enough..."

"His identity is given to me."

The class owner holds the upper body contract with both hands.

Yun Ci tore the body deed to pieces, and looked down at the flowers on the ground: "Stand up."

Flowery stood up blankly.

Yunci took him to a small western-style building.

Entering the door, Lu Mingke and Yu Cang were drinking in the restaurant. Yinwan lay down on the sofa to watch cartoons, rushed over in a hug, hugged Yunci's legs, and began to complain: "The two of them always drink without me!"

Yunci pressed her head: "Children don't drink alcohol."

"Huh? Who is he?" Yin Wan stared at the flowers curiously.

Yunci twitched his lips: "He is a new member."

Sitting on the sofa with a lot of flowers, it looked a little cramped.

Yunci quickly tapped his finger on the computer: "There is a new task."

Several people moved their heads over.

Yunci pointed to the photo on the computer: "This person is Yan Wei, who abducts and sells young children all the year round?"

Yin Wan raised her little hand: "I, I, I, this kind of bastard, I like it the most!"

late at night.

Yan Wei came out of the nightclub, drunk, walking on the secluded path, and suddenly heard a sob.

Looking at the sound, I saw a black shadow shrunk by the roadside, and when I approached, I found that it was a little girl crying with her head buried in her head.

Yan Wei squatted down and asked, "My kid, what's wrong with you?"

The little girl raised her head, her delicate face covered with tears, her teeth biting her pink lips, crying with pear blossoms and rain, her voice was very soft: "I...I was lost, I don't know how to go home, oh oh oh..."

Yan Wei's eyes straightened.

This girl should be able to sell a good price.

He immediately smiled and coaxed: "Kids don't cry, uncle will take you home, okay?"

"Okay, thank you Uncle!" Yin Wan stood up, pointed at her ankle, and looked at Yan Wei with watery eyes: "Uncle, my feet hurt, can you carry me?"