Chapter 75: Hell Girl

Yu Cang stared at the necklace closely, angrily and anxiously, not daring to act rashly.

Yun Ci raised the small knife in his hand and slowly scraped it across the necklace with the sharp tip of the knife, with a contemptuous smile on the corner of his lips: "You are no different from the person last night, both are the same...weak chicken."

Yu Cang's heart suddenly mentioned his throat, and he couldn't stretch it anymore: "You...what do you want?!"

Yunci shook the necklace: "It's very simple, whoever asked you to kill me, you go and kill whoever."

"Impossible!" Yu Cang rebuffed: "If we want us to kill, we must pay a reward."

Yun Ci shrugged: "OK, I respect your rules of affairs, you can intimidate that person."

This is not difficult.

Yu Cang breathed a sigh of relief, as agreed, took a step forward, and reached out to Yunci: "Can you return the necklace to me now?!"

Yunci immediately took the necklace back into his palm: "Three nights, this is a bargaining chip, come to me to get it when the matter is done."

"You...you give it to me first!" Yu Cang blushed anxiously.

Yun Ci squinted his eyes and smiled casually: "Do you think you are now... still qualified to bargain with me?"

Unexpectedly, he, a big man, would be handled casually by a little girl.

Yu Cang gritted his teeth with anger: "Count you ruthless!"

After speaking, he turned and jumped out of the window.

——

Yu Cang returned to the factory.

Several people appeared from the corner and surrounded him.

"How's that? You got rid of that little girl, right?"

"It must be done. Brother Cang can strangle her with one hand. It's as easy as pinching an ant."

The more he listened to these words, the more embarrassed Yu Cang was, and he slammed the wall with his fist: "That cunning girl, threatened me by stealing my necklace!"

Everyone was shocked.

"Even Brother Cang can't help it? What on earth is she from."

Since the creation of the League of Reapers, who they want to kill is not easy? Even the king's guards are capable of turning over, this is the first time that such a tricky order has been received.

Yinwan licked the lollipop with her pink tongue, disapproving: "Isn't it just a broken necklace? Why do you care..."

Lu Mingke elbowed her, shook her head, motioned her not to speak, and said in a low voice: "That's Brother Cang's daughter's necklace."

Yin Wan widened her eyes and closed her mouth immediately.

The factory fell into a dead silence, only the cold wind howled.

——

In the apartment, Gu Jingwen made a pot of hot tea and brought it to Yunci.

"Why? Didn't sleep well? Dark circles are coming out."

Yun Ci leaned back on the sofa lazily, closed his eyes and took a nap, his brows were icy: "Someone wants to kill me."

Gu Jingwen was startled and almost knocked over the teacup: "Who?"

"Two professional killers came, they should be from the same group."

Gu Jingwen frowned, pondered for a moment, and his expression instantly became solemn: "Couldn't you run into the Death Alliance? They are not easy to provoke!"

"Really?" Yunci smiled lazily, "but so."

Gu Jingwen slapped his tongue: "You can live well after playing against them. You are afraid that you will be the first person."

Yun Ci opened his eyes suddenly: "What are they from?"

"Why..." Gu Jingwen pulled out his chair and sat down opposite, slowly speaking: "The League of Reapers is a frightening killer organization. It was established in Dongzhou three years ago. It was when you disappeared. You don't know. It is also normal. The creator is a teenage girl who is called a **** girl by the outside world. She often hides her face with a veil, her name is unknown, her identity is unknown, and her appearance is unknown."