Chapter 109: Is she stealing your man?

The same table covered his face, and said: "He... he is Junscher!"

Ruan Feiyue's face was pale, and she smiled twice: "Are you kidding me?"

"Why am I teasing you? You said that it's not good for you to like someone, why do you like him with a sick brain?"

Junscher...

How could he be Junscher!

Ruan Feiyue's vision suddenly became blurred like a thunderbolt on a sunny day, and only the words from the same table still lingered in her ears.

She stared dull eyes, and suddenly the soles of her feet staggered.

The same table helped her in time: "Fei Yue! Are you okay? Don't scare me!"

Ruan Feiyue's legs were weak, and she slowly squatted down, holding her head tightly with her arms.

why! why!

She was extremely mad and could not accept this fact.

Why is it just Junsche!

Just yesterday, she laughed at Yunci about marrying a fool, but she didn't expect that she...

Is God teasing her? !

The same table comforted him: "If you really like him, it's no big deal. I seem to remember that you have a marriage contract with him? Isn't that just right!"

engagement...

Outsiders don't know yet, she has long regarded this marriage contract as a hot potato and threw it to Yunci...

"But, what is he doing at the school gate? Waiting for Xiaobawang? Oh! That's not Yunci!" The tablemate suddenly exclaimed.

Hearing the name, Ruan Feiyue raised her head like a rebound.

On the other side of the road, Jun Si's brows were still cold, but his thin lips made a pleasant arc.

Follow his gaze.

Yunci swaggered across the road, with her hat buttoned on her head, her shriveled schoolbag hung on one shoulder, her head lowered, staring at her toes, and she was not afraid of the traffic passing by.

Walked straight to Jun Si Che.

Jun Si Che's eyes were raised, and he stretched out his hand for Che Yunci's hat.

Yunci's disgusting avoidance.

Not only was he not irritated, but there was a smirk from the bottom of his eyes, as if he was deliberately trying to tease the cloud.

Then, he personally opened the car door for Yunci.

The two got in the car.

Maybach walked away in front of his eyes.

Through the car window, you can clearly see that Jun Siche brushed Yunci's hair with his finger.

As the sun sets, the icy cold between his eyes has finally turned into a pool of spring water.

That childish vigor, and the cold and abstinent appearance in the rain curtain last time, is nothing like two people.

Ruan Feiyue clenched her hands into fists, watching the scenes just now, her eyes gradually became blood red.

The tablemate was puzzled at the side: "Why did she get together with Jun Si Che? Last time Jun Si Che came to accompany her in sports. Didn't she? She robbed you of your man?!

Ruan Feiyue clenched her teeth, even pinching her nails in her palms did not feel any pain, a brutal light of blood flashed from the bottom of her eyes: "Yes... she grabbed it..."

"Huh? Isn't she a junior?!"

——

Ruan's house.

In the room, Ruan Feiyue cried with pear blossoms and rain, tears like broken beads, pattering down.

Ye Meipan sat next to her, her head hurting with anger, and she couldn't understand why: "You...how do you like Jun Sicher? You don't know, he has a brain problem!"

Ruan Feiyue was out of breath: "Then I...what can I do, I already like it, and I can't help it...uuuu..."

Ye Meipan stood up, pacing back and forth in a hurry: "At the beginning, you said you don't want to marry Jun Siche, so my mother took Yunci back, and my mother has already said to Yunci that she will marry the Jun family. Now you say you like Junscher again! You kid is really... alas..."