Chapter 37: I bought it for 300 Million

At the moment of touching, Yun Ci shook off that hand like an electric shock, turned his head and looked at An Xin coldly, revealing a bit of anger.

She has never liked the touch of others.

An Xin paled with fright at this look.

"Anything?" Yun Ci asked coldly.

An Xin recovered, raised the necklace in her hand, and said angrily: "You broke my necklace!"

The pearl of the necklace broke into two halves.

Yun Ci was not interested in entangled with her, and said concisely: "How much is it, I will pay you."

"Pay?!" An Xin sneered: "Can you afford to pay? There are only three blood amber pearls in Xizhou. How much money can you pay?!"

Her sharp voice attracted many onlookers.

A glimmer of cold light flashed through Yun Ci's eyes.

Are you here to make trouble?

"So what do you want?"

An Xin is confident: "Of course it is to pay!"

Yunci had arms around his chest, so he leaned against the wall in his spare time, and laughed a few times from the corners of his lips: "Let me pay, and say I can't afford it. Don't you feel contradictory? Besides, you just ran into it. You broke the necklace yourself. If you want to scold yourself, you should scold yourself twice. Could it be that if you hit a pillar on the road, you still have to scold the pillar for not having eyes?"

"You..." An Xin was so stunned that she couldn't make sense, and she was so angry that she deliberately yelled, "You just broke something and don't want to pay for it!"

Talking around gradually started.

An Xin is even more arrogant: "Sure enough, he is a countryman, with no quality, poor and sour, and a rascal. I can understand that you have never seen the world, and you are scared to death by telling the price!"

Everyone looked at Yunci with contempt.

"I heard that the country folks are like this, and they still steal things!"

"Look at her, dress like this for the banquet."

"No matter how good-looking clothes are, it will become a rag when worn on her body. Such a thing as temperament... can't be changed easily.

"Hurry up and lose your money!"

"I think she has no money to pay, or she can kowtow to admit her mistake."

An Xin raised her head and smiled triumphantly.

Now let's see how she ends up.

"I will pay for her."

At this time, a deep voice came, extremely magnetic, with a cold breath, making the tips of the ears tremble.

Everyone looked for their voices.

In the distance, Jun Si walked slowly.

He was wearing a black shirt, his skin was getting colder and whiter, his facial features were deep, his eyes were clear and noble, like a handsome vampire in the legend, and the tear mole under his eyelid added to the temptation.

The long legs wrapped in suit trousers are walking in an elegant arc.

When everyone saw him, they scattered like a plague god.

How far can I hide.

Yun Ci rolled his eyes.

It's him again.

Jun Siche stopped and glanced at Yunci beside him.

Hmm... The little thing doesn't look very good and looks terrified.

He glanced at An Xin, his gloomy eyes were a bit more dangerous than the abyss.

"Necklace, how much is it."

An Xin looked flustered for a while and hesitated: "The necklace is...yes..."

A trace of dryness appeared between the man's eyebrows, raised his chin, and sternly said in a condescending manner: "No matter how much your necklace is, I will buy it for 300 million."

Everyone took a deep breath, and they doubted whether there was a problem with their ears.

how much is it?

Three hundred million? !

What kind of concept is this!

Even if your family is wealthy, you don't have to spend three hundred million to buy a broken necklace, right?

Yun Ci narrowed his confused eyes. Is this guy crazy?

Jun Siche raised his eyebrows and looked at Yunci.

Look, the little things are so excited that they can't speak.

"Bo Zou, put the money into her account."

Uncle Zou coughed awkwardly, leaned into Jun Siche's ear, hesitated for a while, and then whispered: "Master Che, your card... doesn't have three hundred million."

"..."