Chapter 46: What if I have to manage?

Yun Ci looked back at Ruan Xichen's clumsy movements.

He wants to enter the gate of life and death, fearing it will not be so easy.

"So, you accidentally saved your brother?" Gu Jingwen couldn't believe it. "The point is, you didn't know until today? Don't your patients remember it?"

Yun Ci lay on the bay window, fiddling with the computer, tilted his two little feet, and swayed.

The toes are round and lovely, shiny in the sun.

"I never remember these."

Also...

What is sick or not is no different from pork for her.

"I heard that no hospital dared to take his illness. What is the success rate of the operation?" Gu Jingwen was curious.

Yunci replied casually: "Zero."

"Zero?!" Gu Jingwen was dumbfounded, and couldn't help but exclaimed, "You dare to pick up if the success rate is zero? Are you crazy?"

No wonder no hospital dared to pick it up.

Zero is sure to die.

The point is not here.

The point is that she really saved Ruan Xichen!

Yunci looked at Gu Jingwen sideways and smiled wantonly: "It's very challenging, isn't it?"

Gu Jingwen sighed secretly, only she dared to say such arrogant things.

"Are you... still can't have surgery?"

Hearing this, Yunci paused when he knocked on the keyboard.

She slowly lowered her eyes to look at her hands, white and slender, with distinct bone joints, and she was shaking slightly uncontrollably.

Secretly shook his palm.

The voice was faint, without a trace.

"I don't know, I haven't tried it."

Looking from the direction of Gu Jingwen, the girl's face was hazy under the sun, and her long eyelashes happened to cover the emotions in her eyes.

He regretted mentioning this, and quickly changed the subject: "By the way, have you met your fiance?"

Yunci frowned lightly, and his tone became cold suddenly: "I have seen it."

"Oh, don't it look very pleasant?" Gu Jingwen didn't think it was too big to see the excitement: "I heard that his brain is not very good, is it true?"

"Yeah." Yun Ci stared at the computer, and replied somewhat perfunctorily: "I lost all my memories in a car accident two years ago, and my mind was silly."

Gu Jingwen snorted, laughing and joking: "Then you are a natural couple, you have lost your memory."

Yunci directly pointed out the knife in the cuff: "Just say it if you want to die."

Gu Jing closed his mouth knowingly.

Yun Ci did not leave to eat, taking advantage of the light in the evening, went to the bookstore again.

After passing by the alley, she glanced sideways when she heard the noise inside.

There was a fight inside, a few gangsters surrounded one person, and the atmosphere was tense.

The man in the middle was quite handsome, took off his famous-brand jacket and threw it aside, rolled up his neat cuffs, his brows were cold and clean, and he was invincible.

Ruan Xichen?

Yun Ci squinted his eyes, leaning against the wall and watching with interest.

The spoiled young master was beaten to the ground within a few minutes.

Really boring…

Yunci watched enough of the excitement, and then slowly stood up straight, opening his lips unhurriedly.

"Have you played enough?"

The voice was light and fluttering, following the night breeze, blowing into everyone's ears.

A group of punks turned their heads and saw that it was a little girl, and suddenly smiled wretchedly.

"Little sister, you don't need to worry about things here. If you don't go home, you will be spanked by your mother, hahahaha..."

Ruan Xichen raised his head difficultly, his vision blurred, and he saw a slender figure standing at the entrance of the alley, as if walking in the moonlight.

Yunci?

His eyes widened suddenly.

Yun Ci was tilting his head and curling the corners of his lips, but there was no smile in his eyes: "What if I have to worry about it?"

A little gangster raised her **** at her: "Then just take care of it!"

Yunci put his schoolbag in the corner properly, and slowly twisted his wrist, his bones creaked.