Chapter 145: She is the hometown of my little apprentice

what's going on?

Even Ruan Feiyue's eyes widened.

Master Tian and Yunci seem to know each other very well, and everyone heard the teacher Yunci just now.

Is she really...

Tian Hongchang also held Yunci in his arms, looked at the dazed Xie Hua, and smiled: "Is it right for me to identify it? That's right, Yunci is the hometown of my little apprentice."

He spoke clearly and clearly.

There was a dead silence in the office, and it was frighteningly quiet, and a few seconds later, there was a sound of cold breath.

Xie Hua's legs became weak, and he staggered two steps back, his face becoming extremely ugly.

He just asked Yunci to wait for a face slap.

As a result... the person who was beaten in the face became himself!

At this moment, Ruan Feiyue felt like a bolt from the blue sky, his brain buzzing.

Yunci is Master Tian's apprentice?

Yunci is the hometown master?

For so many years, she has always admired the double excellence of Chinese painting.

Especially the hometown master.

She memorized every piece of the master's work in her hometown, even deliberately copying and imitating, fantasizing that she would become as good as the master of the hometown.

As a result, she now tells her that this person is Yunci!

Is God joking with her? !

Do not! She cannot accept this fact!

For a moment, Ruan Feiyue seemed to be strangled with her neck, her chest suffocated, unable to breathe, and she wanted to hit her to death!

"Are there any questions?" Tian Hongchang sank his face, majestic.

Xie Hua was so panicked that he didn't even dare to look at Yunci. He wiped cold sweat on his forehead with the back of his hand: "No...no problem..."

"Let's go, Xiaoci, the teacher invites you to dinner." Tian Hongchang nodded slightly at the crowd, courtesy, and then left the office with Yunci.

In the office, Chen Fangjun suddenly burst into laughter, and pointed to a few stiff-faced teachers: "I saw that, our Ban Yunci did not plagiarize! And... she is still the master of the hometown!"

Yunci took Tian Hongchang to the door of the second class, and Zheng Peng ran out of it.

"Uncle? What are you doing here?"

The second group poked their heads to wait and see.

"Who is that old man? It feels familiar..."

"Fuck! He is Master Tian!"

At this moment, Class One has also fallen out.

"What?! Yunci is the hometown master?!" Someone stood up in fright and overturned the desk directly.

Everyone was twittering, they couldn't believe it.

This news is like a blockbuster, exploding their cognition.

Xia Beiqing almost dropped her chin in shock: "Sister-in-law... she, she, she..."

The Jun Duonuan in front was not surprised, raised his chin, shook his head and shook his head, with a sullen look: "She is much better than you think!"

Ruan Feiyue returned to the classroom with a pale face and heavy steps, like an eggplant beaten by frost.

As soon as she sat in her seat, Zhou Shan immediately pulled her and asked, "Fei Yue, what happened? They all said Yunci is the hometown. Is this true?"

Ruan Feiyue didn't speak, and lay down on the desk, buried his head in his arms, and his shoulders trembled slightly.

When Zhou Shan saw big tears hit the ground, she was shocked: "Fei Yue, why are you crying? What happened!"

Ruan Feiyue bit her lip so hard that she didn't let herself cry.

In the evening.

Ye Meipan couldn't believe it after receiving the call.

It just so happened that Ruan Feiyue came back from school, and Ye Meipan stepped forward and asked: "Feiyue, Mrs. Zhang just called and told me that Yunci is the master of the hometown. Have you heard about this in school?"