Chapter 118: Are you afraid that she knows your past?

"Chi Ruo!"

A cold voice came from behind.

The man stood up from the corner instantly, his eyes gleaming: "It's the master."

Yunci turned his head.

In the distance, Jun Si Che was walking towards this side, and there was a strange man with him beside him.

The man was wearing a black shirt with his cuffs half-rolled and his jacket over his arms. He had a high figure and elegant steps. His facial features were sharp and sharp, and his thin, blade-like lips were pressed into a straight line.

A look that is not easy to provoke.

It should be the so-called master of this Chi Ruo.

As he approached, the man's cold eyes swept Yunci across, with full arrogance, and then he squinted at Chi Ruo, frowning with an unpleasant arc, the fierce aura oozing from his bones, in the dark night Wantonly publicity.

"come."

The overbearing voice, there is no trace of temperature.

Chi Ruo grabbed the painful look before and walked to the man's side, holding his hands, bowing his head and looking down, his posture was extremely low.

The man nodded at Jun Si: "I will contact you again when I have time."

After speaking, turned and left.

Chi Ruo silently followed behind.

When I walked far away, I could still hear the man's angry voice: "Don't talk to others."

"It's Yuguo's noble..." Gu Jingwen suddenly appeared, his cheeks flushed, and he looked drunk, and put his chin on Yunci's shoulder: "The weak guy should be his deacon."

With a pungent odor, Yunci began with disgust: "What do you mean?"

Gu Jingwen even said: "The nobles of Yuguo, their servants are collectively called deacons. On the contrary, deacons need to call the nobles they serve as masters. A deacon can only have one master in his life, otherwise he will be regarded as betrayal and punished. death penalty."

Yun Ci squinted his eyes: "It's really boring."

Gu Jingwen smirked twice, and suddenly came to her ears, her voice instantly regaining consciousness: "It is absolutely because of the special effect medicine project that the nobles of Yuguo can come to Yeguo in person. You can find a way to use Junscher's Mouth."

Upon hearing this, Yunci's eyes sank.

"Enough talk?"

At this moment, Jun Siche stepped forward quickly, pushed Gu Jingwen's head away, and took Yunci into his arms, his expression very unhappy.

He has been staring for so long, and the little things are not conscious at all, and they are still in front of him, and other men are in love with each other!

——

At the end of the dinner, the crowds dispersed.

Under the street light, Jun Siche leaned on the side of the car, narrowed his eyes, and said in a cold and arrogant posture: "Don't blame me for not reminding you, stay away from the little things."

On the opposite side, Gu Jingwen was leaning on a street light pole with arms around his chest, sloppy: "First of all, you can figure it out. I have known Yunci for four years. How long have you known her? What qualifications do you have to say this sentence? "

Jun Siche curled his thin lips: "Aren't you afraid that she knows your past?"

"What's the past?" Gu Jingwen suddenly had a bad feeling.

as predicted.

In the next second, Jun Sicher raised his eyebrows and said slowly: "You killed your people."

"Are you investigating me?!" Gu Jingwen was as if his scars were severely lifted, and his eyes were instantly red with blood.

There was a joking smile on Jun Siche's lips: "Does it need to be investigated? Isn't it already known? There are only small things that are so simple and foolish to believe you. Why? You want to kill that woman. , Also killed the little thing?"

"Shut up!" Gu Jingwen could no longer remain calm, and rushed forward. He grabbed Jun Sicher by the collar and raised his clenched fists. The anger in his eyes was mixed with a trace of fear, and even his voice was still there. Trembling: "No...No more!"

(Ps: The setting of nobles and deacons comes from anime)