Chapter 152: The reputation of Ruan's family was ruined by you alone!

At the end of the dinner, a group of people helped out of Baoyue Tower, got in the car, and went back to each house.

Xia Beiqing squatted on the side of the trash can.

Jun Duonuan also drank too much, like a koala, hanging on Yunci to be drunk crazy, and kept shouting in her ear: "Mummy...my mummy...hehe..."

Yunci stared at the night with no expression on his face.

The child is stupid.

Not long after, a car stopped in front of them, the door was opened, and a handsome and handsome man came out.

Jun Duonuan immediately pounced on the man, drilled into his arms, and smiled stupidly: "Amu...My Amu..."

The man hugged her sideways, glanced at Yunci with his calm eyes, and said concisely, "I'll take her away, man."

Yunci raised his eyebrows: "Are you her guardian?"

"That's right." The man hugged Jun Duonuan and walked toward the car.

Jun Duonuan poked out his head suddenly, used his fingers to express his heart to the cloud, and shouted in his throat: "Mummy, we will see you next Monday, I love you~"

"..."

Yun Ci Fu Fu.

Shame.

——

The next day was the weekend.

Yesterday, it was too late, and after drinking again, Yunci slept and did not wake up until noon.

The door was slapped, and she turned over and didn't intend to ignore it.

The people outside the door hadn't given up yet, there was a loud bang, and the noise made Yunci a headache.

She lifted the quilt, got out of bed, opened the door, and narrowed her sleepy eyes. She was about to explode: "What's the matter?!"

Ye Meipan stood outside, raised his hand and threw it at Yun Ci's face.

Yun Ci quickly grabbed her wrist, opened her eyes suddenly, and a cold light flashed from the bottom of her eyes: "Are you sick?!"

"Look at the good things you did!" Ye Meipan threw a newspaper into Yunci's arms and shook the door frame with anger.

Yunci picked up the newspaper.

A headline is particularly eye-catching.

#豪门亲兄妹的秘恋传闻#

Below is a photo. In the corridor, Yun Ci and Ruan Xichen are embracing each other closely. The faces of the two are clearly photographed. Under the warm yellow light, they look even more ambiguous.

This was in Baoyue Tower last night, and the soles of her feet were slipping. Ruan Xichen didn't help her but was photographed like this.

The person who takes the picture is quite good at looking for an angle.

There is also an article, roughly saying that Yunci was taken back to the rich, but he collided with his brother and sparked, and the relationship between the two was unclear.

The content is very directional, and every line between the lines puts the responsibility on Yunci.

"Because of this?" Yunci felt funny.

No fool would believe this, right?

"You go downstairs with me first!" Ye Meipan firmly grasped Yun Ci's wrist and forcibly pulled her out.

Yun Ci didn't move half of his footsteps, and withdrew his arms indifferently, his expression was cold: "Don't touch me."

She turned around and went back to the room, took a coat and put it on, then went downstairs unhurriedly.

On the first floor, the door was closed tightly, and the living room was dim.

The servants were hiding in the corner and peeking, but they were afraid to breathe.

Ruan Bingde on the sofa was pale.

"Kneel down!"

A roar was full of deterrence.

Even Ruan Feiyue next to her was taken aback, and she looked at Yunci schadenly.

But seeing Yunci didn't panic at all, standing opposite, slender, still looks deserted: "Why should I kneel?"

Ruan Bingde pointed to the newspaper on the coffee table: "I knew you had a bad temper. I didn't expect you to even seduce your brother. You are a shameless bastard. The reputation of our Ruan family was ruined by you alone. Up!"

seduce?

Yunci looked directly at Ruan Bingde's anger, as if he heard a joke, couldn't help but chuckle from his throat, and slowly said, "How good do you think your son is and is it worth my effort to seduce?"