Chapter 192: Do you really remember nothing?

She tilted her head, staring at the moonlight outside the window, put the knife on her chest, and slowly curled herself up.

Is mom okay?

Sleepless all night.

Early in the morning, the door was opened and a woman walked in.

She wore a neat suit, her long hair was pulled behind her head, a gun and walkie-talkie hung around her waist, and she was a bit cold and sassy.

Yunci's pupils tightened, and he suddenly grabbed the knife beside his pillow: "It's you?!"

It was this woman who took her away from home.

"What is your purpose for bringing me here?" Yun Ci asked coldly.

The woman looked at her suspiciously: "Do you really remember nothing?"

Yun Ci narrowed his vigilant eyes: "What should I remember?"

The woman was silent.

After a while, she lowered her head and said, "My name is Su Mi. From today, I will be your personal bodyguard and take care of your daily life."

Yunci frowned in resistance: "I don't need it."

Su Mi didn't speak any more, and silently exited the room.

noon.

Su Mi came in to deliver food.

"Your stomach has not been very good, eat something light."

Yun Ci didn't have any affection for her, and asked casually: "Where is the girl who delivered me food before?"

Su Mi replied: "It has been strangled."

Yunci's expression changed: "Why?"

"Because she saw your face."

Just because of this, killed her?

Yunci subconsciously touched the veil on his face.

Seeing Su Mi walking outside, Yunci called her aloud, without any emotion in his tone: "The room is too boring, I want to go for a walk."

Su Mi's eyes were slightly bright, and she seemed a little happy: "Yes, but not during the day. I will take you out at night."

After dark, Su Mi appeared as scheduled.

She left the room with Yunci and went to the lobby on the first floor.

The floor paved with black marble reflects blurred figures. Outside the circular arch, there is a cloister with no end in sight.

The overhead chandelier is dim, and the dark gray walls make the empty hall even more gloomy and depressing.

Seeing Yunci, the servants retreated to the corner one after another, bowed their heads respectfully, panting carefully.

Yunci's sensual observation.

She wants to find out here clearly so that she can study a new escape plan.

Follow Su Mi to the garden and walk on the cobblestone path.

It's autumn, but here is a cluster of flowers, full of vitality, delicate petals, swaying in the wind.

"These flowers are all planted by Youdi for you. I have hired a top gardener to ensure that they can bloom freely even in winter." Su Mi said as he walked.

Yun Ci was absent-minded, did not pay attention to the soles of his feet, suddenly stumbled on a stone, staggered a few steps, and fell to the ground severely.

With a click, he licked his ankle.

"Miss Aci!" Su Mi exclaimed and hurriedly helped Yunci up: "Are you all right? I'll call a doctor right away!"

"No need." Yun Ci withdrew his arm indifferently, without any extra expression: "It doesn't hurt much, I'll go back first."

She turned and limped into the hall.

Su Mi followed, trying to reach out to help.

Yunci frowned, and his voice was cold: "Don't touch me."

Back to the room with strong support, lifted the skirt, his ankle was bruised and a small bulge was swollen.

Yunci is too lazy to deal with this injury.

Sleeping in the middle of the night, in a daze, I felt a cold touch from my ankle.

Yun Ci opened his eyes suddenly, and suddenly saw a black shadow crawling at the end of the bed.

She immediately reached out to turn on the light.

It's Dongtang Chiyou.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed, lifting the quilt, and holding Yunci's ankle with one hand.