Chapter 9: Put away the scenes of you wanting to get caught

The man turned his head slowly, in the radiance, his face was handsome and uncast, his eyebrows were cool, he lifted his eyelids lightly, and his eyes were dark and fascinating.

The tear mole under the eyelid adds to the exotic atmosphere.

It's him!

The man who forcibly kissed her that night!

Yun Ci's pupils shrank, and he suddenly squeezed the knife in his cuffs, thinking of the first kiss he had lost, and hitting his forehead murderously.

But at this moment, Jun Sito was squinting his narrow eyes, looking at her with interest, his thin lips slightly hooked, and he suddenly smiled: "My fiancee... is actually a little girl?"

Did he recognize her?

Yunci raised his eyebrows.

The man leaned lazily on the desk, playing with a pen in his hand, raised his chin, like a condescending king, slowly speaking: "Since it's a marriage, I can give you everything you want, except..."

His voice suddenly cooled, and his expression did not contain a trace of temperature: "Except for love."

Crazy, who wants his love? !

Yun Ci has run out of patience: "Is there anything wrong? I'll leave when there is nothing wrong."

Jun Hanche pursed his thin lips, seemingly unsatisfied with Yun Ci's reaction, and hooked his fingers at her again, with an overbearing tone: "Come here."

What does he want to do?

Yun Ci was on guard, staring at the man with a keen gaze, and moved over slowly.

As soon as he approached, he immediately stopped and saw the man pick up a business card and threw it in her arms.

Commanded: "Remember my number."

Yun Ci didn't even look at it. He pulled the business card into a ball and threw it into the trash can: "No need."

Jun Siche's eyes sank, and he stared at the stabbing girl in front of him. The next second, he leaned forward and slammed Yun Ci's chin.

The thin lips hooked slightly, Sen smiled coldly, with a dangerous breath.

"Little thing, you are the first woman who dared to refuse me, put away your playful play, don't think that I will take the initiative to ask for your number."

A faint of disgust flashed in Yun Ci's indifferent eyes: "Don't touch me."

She shook the man's hand away, too lazy to talk nonsense with him, turned around and left the study.

Zou Bo has been waiting outside, and when he saw Yun's resignation, he immediately stepped forward and said, "I will send someone to take you back."

Seeing the girl's face tightened, he laughed again: "If Cheer Master said something wrong, I hope you don’t mind. You must have heard that Cheer Master had a car accident two years ago. , I suffer from mild...hypothesis and cognitive bias, and my behavior becomes different from ordinary people."

To put it bluntly, is it a brain disease?

Yun Ci still looked gloomy and didn't say a word. He stepped out of the gate and suddenly seemed to think of something. He paused, turned his head and asked, "Who is your family's Master Cheer?"

She must figure out that there is no need to go in some muddy water.

Bo Zou was puzzled: "What do you mean?"

"The other night, I saw a group of people chasing him."

Hearing Yunci's words, Bo Zou suddenly smiled: "It turns out that this is the matter. You misunderstood. The person who chased him was actually the family bodyguard. Master Che suddenly disappeared that night. I was worried about his safety, so I sent some. People go to him."

The corner of Yunci's mouth twitched.

She thought he was being hunted down.

Doing it for a long time is just self-directing and acting?

Sure enough... the disease is not mild!

After sending Yunci away, Bo Zou returned to the study, and saw Jun Siche standing with his hands in his hands, his face was dark, and he said coldly: "Three minutes, find out the mobile phone number of that little thing for me."

"..."

Bo Zou choked silently.

People were not here just now, but now they are going to investigate again after they have left.

Can you hold on if you are full?

After Yunci returned to Ruan's house, he entered the studio on the second floor.

I saw a few famous paintings hanging here before, with unique structures and bright colors. She was quite interested.

Is preparing to take a closer look.

Suddenly, a sharp sound broke the silence.

"what are you doing!"

I saw Ruan Feiyue rushing in, directly blocking the famous painting, declaring sovereignty on his face.

Yun Cileng glanced at her, but didn't intend to respond.