Chapter 59: A piece of rag (slap on the face)

In this situation, Ye Meipan had to suppress his anger and put out a decent smile: "Fei Yue, A Ci, come here."

Ruan Feiyue carried the skirt, walked to Ye Nianrui, handed out the gift box in her hand, and smiled pleasantly: "Grandpa, happy birthday, I wish you good luck and prosperity!"

Ye Nianrui took the gift box and opened it. Inside was a statue of Buddha. He chose the finest Xiuyan jade. The jade is tough and dense, delicate and soft, and transparent. The carving craftsmanship is exquisite and lifelike.

The old man believed in Buddhism, this gift won his heart.

Ye Nianrui couldn't help laughing from ear to ear.

Everyone's eyes turned to Yunci again.

Ruan Feiyue lowered her eyes, and a hint of cunning flashed from the bottom of her eyes.

No gifts, let's see how she can give them!

Under everyone's gaze, Yun Ci approached slowly, holding a pile of cloth in her hand, her face as cold as white paper.

From beginning to end, without saying a word.

Everyone couldn't help but talk.

"Why hold a piece of cloth?"

"My grandfather gave a piece of rag on his birthday, which is too shameless!"

"This girl, I've heard that she is bold and reckless, and I have seen it today..."

Ye Meipan walked to Yunci's side and asked quietly, "Aci, what's the matter? What about the gift I prepared for you?"

Yun Ci did not speak.

Ruan Feiyue covered her mouth and chuckled out: "Aci, you might not know that grandpa only wears one brand of clothes, and your cloth shouldn't be useful anymore. But... it should also be used to make a table mat. Quite appropriate."

In the words, it is all demeaning and suppressing.

What an idiot, I found a rag without a gift.

Originally, I just wanted to make Yunci shame, but she didn't expect that she would be even more stupid.

At this moment, Ye Nianrui had an old face and did not reach out to pick it up.

Ruan Bingde was so angry that he angrily rebuked: "Aci! No matter what you do on weekdays, I have never said a word about you, but on such an important occasion today, you dare to mess around. It's so presumptuous!"

Everyone also pointed and pointed, showing contempt on their faces.

Ye Meipan was eager to find a place to drill in.

What a shame!

"and many more!"

Suddenly, someone in the crowd had sharp eyes and found clues: "This seems to be... Mr. Zhong's cloth!"

"Old Zhong?!"

Hearing this name, everyone exclaimed.

Someone sneered and said: "What nonsense are you talking about, can she have a cloth made by Zhong Lao for a little girl? Even if the king wants a piece of cloth made by Zhong Lao, he has to look around the cottage to get it!"

"Have you never heard of this sentence? In Ye Kingdom, you can buy anything with money, except for the old cloth!"

The sharp-eyed person was questioned, he was really not convinced, and he went forward to grab the cloth in Yunci's hand and found the label sewn on the inside.

The label is green, with a clock word sewn with gold thread on it.

When everyone saw it, they dismissed it.

"Anyone can imitate what the label can represent!"

The man smiled: "Everyone, come and smell it first."

smell? What can you smell?

With curiosity, everyone gathered around and sniffed carefully.

"This fragrance..."

"Yes, this is the fragrance of Don't Worry Grass!" the man said loudly: "Presumably everyone knows that Mr. Zhong likes to use Don't Worry Grass to make labels and embroider his surname with gold thread soaked in straw paper. Don't Worry Grass has a kind of A unique scent, even the most powerful perfumer can't make this scent."

At this time, someone said tremblingly: "I...I can prove that this is the fragrance of Don't Worry Grass. I have the honor to smell it once, and I will never forget it!"