Chapter 166: Secret base

His dancing sleeves flew up and down, and his posture was slender and flexible.

Then, he drew a sword from his waist, accompanied by his babbling singing voice, whispering softly, turning to listen softly, and the sword dance movements were both rigid and soft, and heroic.

He lowered his waist and turned over, with the sword in his hand, all kinds of tricks were played, and there was a shout of applause from the audience.

Just when everyone was concentrating, Huayi suddenly pointed to the toe, jumped off the stage, raised the sword, and pointed directly at the opposite Yunci.

This move happened unexpectedly.

"Ah!" everyone panicked and screamed again and again.

For the first time, Ye Meipan protected Ruan Feiyue first, and Ruan Bingde also pulled Ye Nianrui away.

Only Yunci was left, still sitting on the chair, his face unchanged, as steady as a mountain, even his pupils didn't move.

It wasn't until the point of the sword was only a millimeter away from the center of her eyebrows, that she calmly raised her hand and suddenly clamped the blade between her fingers.

The flower was thick and stopped, and a charming smile evoked. When he tried to withdraw the sword, he found that he couldn't move. He looked at Yunci, and a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes.

Yun Ci tilted his head and raised his eyebrows at him before letting go.

Hua Yinong put her sword behind her back and bowed to the audience.

The performance is over and leave.

It turned out that it was just a false alarm, and everyone returned to their positions.

Ye Nianrui's face paled in shock, and asked, "Girl, are you okay?"

Yunci shrugged and took out a tissue to wipe his fingers.

After watching a few more scenes, everyone left Liyuan.

Ye Nianrui went to the backstage to find Mr. Liu to recount the past, and wandered boringly.

There was a beautiful shadow coming across the corridor. It was the flowery mood. He took off the costume, dressed in the shirt, and hadn't unloaded his outfit, and walked straight to Yun Ci.

"Sorry, I just wanted to try your skills." Huayi smiled beautifully, and when he opened his mouth, it was the man's clear voice.

Yun Ci was not surprised, with his hands in his pockets, leaning against the wall, and said straightforwardly: "Are you from the Death Alliance?"

His pupils were shocked, and his eyes became sharp: "How do you know?"

"Before, two people from the Reaper Alliance came to kill me, but they all failed. They told you, that's why you want to try my skills. It's not hard to guess." Yunci said unhurriedly.

Huayi laughed: "Would you like to go to our secret base to play?"

Yun Ci gave him an ok to clean up.

When he walked into the lounge, he took off his heavy makeup, and a beautiful face was reflected in the mirror. His skin was like fat, his features were small and delicate, and he was a bit feminine, but he was more beautiful than a woman.

Yunci followed him to a dilapidated factory, overgrown with weeds, deserted and extremely hidden.

Lu Mingke and Yu Cang were sitting on the cement pipe playing cards, their expressions changed instantly when they saw Yunci next to Hua Yinong.

"You... why did you bring her?!"

The flamboyant smile evokes a soft smile: "Didn't you all join the gods organization? You are all the same, why do you still hold grudges?"

Yu Cang is a rough person who speaks straightforwardly: "Let's do it, sister Yunci, for the assassination of you, Ming Ke and I apologize to you. Don't worry about it. Let's get together in the future. What do you think?"

Yunci spread his hands: "I'm very happy."

Huayi dense looked around and asked: "Where is the sound late? Where did you go?"

Yu Cang replied: "I went to the city to eat the new KFC children's set meal. Children like to eat this stuff."

Lu Mingke pointed to the bag next to the cement pipe: "There is wine there, would you like a drink?"