Chapter 186: He was so good to lie

Ning Xiangli was full of grief and anger, but finally let go of his hand and the gun fell to the ground.

Ning Yu gritted his teeth, climbed out of the villa's gate, and fell to the side of the road, unable to exert any strength.

The raindrops hit his face, bringing a bitter cold, and he could clearly feel that his life was passing by little by little.

Since receiving this task, he never thought of being able to leave alive.

At this moment, two pairs of feet appeared in sight.

Ning Yu raised his head and blinked his blurred eyes.

In the rain curtain, Yunci and Su Mi stood in front of him holding a black umbrella.

"Do you need to take you to the hospital?" Yun Ci looked at him condescendingly, his expression still indifferent.

Ning Yu made a faint voice: "I want... to see him..."

See the last side.

"Yes." Yunci agreed, and Chao Ningyu reached out his hand: "But you have to give me the serum."

Su Mi turned to look at her in surprise.

Yunci said coldly: "I know, the serum you gave your father is fake."

Ning Yu suddenly raised his head and laughed: "I hate him so much. On the day of receiving the serum, he asked Chi Ruo to go. If it weren't for him, Chi Ruo would not be injured. He has been threatening me with Chi Ruo's life!"

Therefore, he had to send Chi Ruo away first.

Ning Yu took out the real serum from his pocket and handed it to Yunci: "Take me to see him."

According to the address given by Ningyu, I drove to a remote village.

The sky has cleared up.

Yunci put Ningyu on the side of the muddy road and sat back in the car with Su Mi.

Soon, Chi Ruo appeared.

He is carrying a plastic bag in his hand, his body is still thin, his face is pale, but his eyes are radiant.

Chi Ruo found Ningyu lying on the side of the road and hurried to him, knelt down, and looked at him with strange and worried eyes.

"Sir? Are you okay?"

Hearing the familiar voice, Ning Yu hurriedly opened his eyelids, his vision was blurred, but he could still see Chi Ruo's face clearly.

He finally pulled out a smile, and tremblingly raised his blood-filled hand, trying to touch that face, but was afraid of getting Chi Ruo dirty, and stopped short of the moment he was about to touch it.

"What's the matter?" A man ran over.

Chi Ruo looked at him with a look for help: "Brother Peng, this person is injured. Call the emergency number soon."

"Oh, good." Brother Peng immediately took out his mobile phone.

In the car, Yun Ci leaned his head against the window, and said ignorantly: "Erase his memory, and he won't even recognize him when he meets. Why bother."

Su Mi said: "Forget these, so he can live easily. An old friend of mine did the same."

"Huh? Who?"

Su Mi didn't answer, just looking at Yunci, as if looking at another person through her, and muttered: "He is going to a mortal killing, so he must erase the memory of the one he loves."

Yun Ci cast a suspicious look at her.

Su Mi broke the subject: "How do you know that the serum he gave to his father is fake, and he brought me over to find him."

Yunci shrugged and smiled: "I investigated all the information about him, and I have been following him in the dark."

So she knew that the real serum was still in his hands and appeared in time, in exchange for Chi Ruo.

——

It's getting late.

Chi Ruo brought the food to the table.

Brother Peng sat opposite, bit his chopsticks and said, "Just now the hospital called. The man who fell on the side of the road has already died."

"Ah...it's pitiful." Chi Ruo lowered his head, unable to see his expression, and there was a tear, which quietly fell into the bowl.

After solving Ningyu's matter, Yunci went straight to Gu Jingwen's apartment.

Entering the room, she opened the refrigerator, took a sip of soda, and slumped on the sofa not wanting to move.

Suddenly, a message popped up on the phone.

Click on the message and send a photo from a strange number.

And the person in the photo is Junscher.

Yun Ci instantly sat upright and dialed this number immediately.

Soon, a smiling man's voice came from the other end: "Miss Yunci."

The sound is familiar.

Yunci raised his eyebrows fiercely: "Si Yanxiao?"

"It's me." Si Yanxiao said in a playful tone: "He's such a fool. He obediently followed me as soon as he heard your name."