Chapter 11: I'm a natural rebellious person

Yunci replied two words casually: something?

Bei Qing baby: Liger, I have a new tablemate today, do you know how amazing she is? I haven't even played "W2" before. I am going to teach her and develop her into my apprentice by the way. By then, Liger will have an apprentice!

Yun Ci looked at the news, and the young man's smiling eyebrows appeared in his mind.

Speaking of which, it was pure accident that she accepted this apprentice.

One afternoon, a person with ID called Qingbao sent her a private message on the game.

-Can you accept me as a disciple?

The game private message, she can receive countless messages every day, and never read it.

At that time, she was in a bad mood, and she clicked on this private message at will.

The computer suddenly crashed, and she typed only two words, and the message was sent out.

As a result, this ya's screenshot was immediately posted on the world speaker.

After she repaired the computer, she discovered that the national service knew that she had accepted an apprentice.

As a great god, she did send the news, and if she denies it again, it will be repentance in the eyes of others.

She can only admit it.

At this moment, Xia Beiqing was lying on the sofa, triumphant, waiting for Master's praise.

With a ding-dong, he couldn't wait to open the message, but only saw two words.

-Ha ha.

Xia Beiqing was dumbfounded and couldn't believe it.

Master sent it to him, huh?

Master is angry?

He didn't say anything wrong!

On the other side, Yun Ci turned off his mobile phone and swept the Doraemon doll with his arm.

As he was about to fall asleep, the door of the room was knocked suddenly.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw Ruan Xichen standing outside. His face was gloomy, and his eyes were full of disgust: "Warning you, bullying Fei Yue again, I won't let you go!"

It turned out to be to inquire about crimes.

Yun Ci squinted his cold eyes, with a soft figure, leaning against the door frame: "Am I bullying her?"

A cynical appearance made Ruan Xichen even more angry.

"The entire Ruan family treats Fei Yue as a princess, and she never shed a tear from her childhood. If it weren't for you, how could she run away from home?!"

Yunci curled his lips and smiled stubbornly: "Then I also advise you, if you don't want a dog to have an accident, as a master, you should hold the rope instead of running here to question me."

what? !

dog!

Ruan Xichen was startled, and suddenly couldn't speak, as if all the voices were stuck in his throat.

I didn't expect it to be so violently returned.

When he was stunned, Yun Ci took another step forward and slowly moved his head closer to his ear.

The lips were lightly opened, and the breath that came out was cold.

"What should I do? I'm a natural rebellious person. The more people don't let me do anything, the more I will do. If you don't want your little princess to be bullied, don't mess with me."

After speaking, he fell on the door with a bang.

Only Ruan Xichen, who was dumbfounded, stared at the closed door, his nose seemed to linger with the fragrance of the girl after bathing.

His ears are blood red.

In the room, Yunci lay down again, turned off the light, but couldn't fall asleep tossing and turning, and had a terrible backache.

She simply got up and came to the first floor, looking for a servant to get some medicine.

The servant didn't even look at her, and pointed to the coffee table casually, with a very bad tone: "Then there are below, take it yourself."

Yun Ci took a bottle of Chinese medicine and a pack of cotton swabs, and returned to the second floor. When passing by Ruan Feiyue's room, he heard a cry of crying from inside.

"Mom, isn't your daughter coming back, you don't love me anymore..."

Then, Ye Meipan's soft voice comforted: "Don't think about it, mother of course loves you."

"But my mother was partial and helped Yunci scold me..."

"You stupid boy... Why did your mother take her back? You don't know. If you run her off, who will marry Junscher for you?"

"Then... Mom will only love me forever!"

"Of course, Mom only loves you."

Upon hearing this, Ruan Feiyue finally stopped crying, and smiled and acted like a baby: "Mom sleeps with me tonight~"

"Good, good." Ye Meipan's tone was full of pampering, "Come on, mother hugs you to sleep."

This conversation was really warm.

Outside the door, Yunci squeezed the potion in his hand, his lips slightly pale.

After a few seconds, he lowered his eyes and walked back to his room.

Early in the morning, Yunci came downstairs with his schoolbag.

A big family had long been sitting at the table, chatting while eating, but because of her presence, there was no sound in an instant.

Ruan Feiyue glared at Yunci and shredded the bread in her hands.

Probably because of what happened last night, even the servant's eyes looked at Yunci with disgust.

The atmosphere is awkward and weird.