Chapter 175: She is your little sister

"You..." Lin Mo suddenly clenched the chess piece, a murderous intent surged from his black eyes, almost coming out of his eyes.

Even Zhang Shunhua looked down.

Everyone took a breath.

"Gosh! She actually...presses chess!"

"Moreover...Still even pressure!"

Pressing chess means to push the opponent to a disadvantaged position and block it aside to suppress the opponent's pieces and expand one's position.

Continuously forced blocking is continuous pressure.

This is a great insult to the enemy in Go!

If Lin Mo gave up at this moment, he would be ashamed, and he would be even more embarrassed if he kept being pressed by Yunci!

In short, today this face is ashamed.

Zhang Shunhua couldn't help but marvel.

When this girl was playing chess, she was too vigorous.

In the end, Lin Mo made the case.

The answer is self-evident, he lost.

The man rubbed his irritable eyebrows and sat down on the sofa next to him. He pulled off his tie with his hands, staring at Yunci with a heavy gaze, a handsome face full of anger.

Zhang Shunhua rushed to Yunci and grabbed her arm excitedly: "Girl! Girl! For so many years, I have never met a genius like you. Whether it is speed or mind, it is simply born for Go. Do you want to join our Yiqiu Chess Club? As long as you want, I will give it all!"

"Yes." Yun Ci pulled out his arm, turned his head, and glanced at Lin Mo on the sofa.

Zhang Shunhua couldn't help himself: "Well, well, you can come over when you have time. If I am busy, you can go to Lin Mo and let him teach you first."

Lin Mo frowned, "Teacher!"

"What's the matter?" Zhang Shunhua looked at him.

The man's face was extremely stiff, and he refused very simply: "I have no time to teach her!"

"You don't use this kind of excuse to confuse me. If you don't have time, give me time. From now on, she will be your little sister!" Zhang Shunhua's tone is beyond doubt.

After leaving the chess club, Yunci sent a message to Su Mi, and then returned to life and death, and surgery in the afternoon.

It was getting late, Yunci came out of the operating room, took off his gloves and threw them into the trash can.

A little nurse suddenly bumped into her, and the file she was holding dropped all over the floor.

The little nurse panicked: "Excuse me, Doctor Venus!"

It looks like he is a newcomer, and he does nothing.

Yunci squatted down on one knee and helped her pick it up together.

It was discovered that these documents were more than a dozen blood research reports, and the data was very strange, obviously different from ordinary people.

Leaving the gate of life and death, return to Ruan's house.

Yunci casually threw his schoolbag away, turned on the computer, and remotely hacked into the backstage system of the Gate of Life and Death.

Sure enough, it was the same as she had guessed.

More than a dozen blood reports belonged to the people who had pushed forward the door of life and death before, and they had no names, only numbers, no nationality, and unidentified.

A few days later, Yunci received a call from Zhang Shunhua, asking her to go to Lin Mo to learn Go after school on Friday.

It just so happened that there was a monthly test on Friday. Yun Ci left the test room early and went to the bus stop, sitting on a stool, playing with his mobile phone, his legs dangling.

At this moment, Su Mi called.

"Are you going to Lin Mo's house now?"

"Yeah." Yun Ci leaned against the stop sign, squinting, a little sleepy.

"I let Gu Jingwen accompany you."

Yunci frowned: "Why?"

"You are alone, I don't worry."

As soon as she hung up the phone, a car stopped in front of her, and the window was pressed halfway down, revealing Gu Jingwen's face.

This is the first time two people have met after the quarrel.

Gu Jingwen's face was cold, without looking at Yunci, his voice was a little dull: "Get in the car quickly."