Chapter 52: Which two classmates are you parents?

The man wore black and white sportswear, raised his collar, pulled the chain to the top, and wrapped his slender neck. The figure was very beautiful, with long legs overlapping, revealing delicate ankles.

He was leaning on the sofa with a lazy posture, bowed his head and eyes, his eyebrows and eyes were covered with soft ink hair, he was holding a book, and his fingers were pinched between the pages of the book, and he flipped through it boredly.

Every move is elegant and elegant.

Gu Jingwen exclaimed to himself, and sat down opposite.

The atmosphere is dull.

Gradually, he couldn't help himself, and took the initiative to talk to a man: "Are you also here to participate in the sports competition?"

Hearing this, Jun Si didn't look up at all, he gave a cold hmm, his alienated attitude seemed to be a thousand miles away.

Gu Jingwen curled his lips, this person was really arrogant.

"Is it with your sister?" he asked again.

Seeing that he is not too old, it is impossible to accompany his daughter, right?

"Fiancee." Jun Siche lightly opened his lips.

I don't know where the poke of this man is getting better, and his voice is slightly raised, revealing a hint of joy.

Gu Jingwen gave a wow.

Is Reims Middle School so open?

He had a fiance at a young age, and he ran directly to participate in school activities.

Tsk tusk tusk, the world is really going down...

The man looked terribly uncomfortable, and he didn't know who his fiancee was.

After a moment of silence, Jun Sito lifted his eyes and glanced at Gu Jingwen, and asked casually: "Where are you?"

Gu Jingwen didn't know how to explain, so he replied casually: "That girl to accompany my house."

Jun Siche raised his brows slightly.

Hmm... It looks the same as his situation.

At this time, the door of the principal's office was pushed open again, and a middle-aged man walked in, helped his glasses, and smiled: "I am the director of the school, and the principal can't get out of it because of something. I will do the sports meeting temporarily. Are the two together?"

"No." Gu Jingwen stood up and glanced at Jun Sicher.

Seeing him sitting still, still in that lazy posture, flipping the book in his hand, he didn't lift his head halfway.

Can't be forever.

Oh, it's such a big air.

Director Ma opened the file in his hand and picked up a pen: "Which two classmates are you parents, I will register first."

"Yunci."

"Yunci."

The two spoke at the same time.

As soon as the voice fell, I was stunned.

Director Ma wondered, is it the same name?

So he asked: "Which class is it?"

"Senior Grade One."

"Senior Grade One."

Again in unison.

Gu Jingwen looked blank.

Jun Siche closed the book and finally raised his head. He frowned and looked at Gu Jingwen with a sharp gaze.

The two looked at each other, and there was a dead silence.

Director Ma was caught in the middle and scratched his hair.

what's going on.

The first grade of high school.

The voices are loud and loud.

The seats were full of students and parents, both wealthy families, and each other had mutual benefits. The classroom was full of false laughter and flattery.

In the back row by the window, Yunci buttoned his hat and slept on the desk.

Xia Beiqing suddenly sprained her foot and ran to the school infirmary, unable to participate in the activity.

Suddenly, the door of the classroom was slammed and kicked open.

The atmosphere that was originally boiling was silent for a moment.

Everyone looked sideways.

I saw two high-spirited figures standing side by side at the door, shrouded in sunlight, as if they had passed a layer of golden light, dazzling.

Amazing colors flashed under everyone's eyes.

"so hot!"

"Whose parent are they? I really envy..."

Jun Siche and Gu Jingwen's gazes swept across the classroom at the same time, and finally stopped on the head lying in the back row.

Under the gaze of everyone, two men with superior temperament, stepping on menacing steps, went straight to the back row.