Chapter 17: Too simpleand boring

Qin Yu is also a well-known gangster in the school. The fact that she was threatened by a girl with a knife quickly became known to the whole school, and even the name with a cloud of words was widely circulated.

As a result, the more it spreads, the more evil it gets.

In the morning she still dared to teach Qin Yu's eldest sister, she became a murderous devil in the afternoon.

After school.

Yun Ci walked out of the school gate and got into a car directly.

The gray-haired old man in the car, wearing a neat suit, was so energetic that he suddenly hugged her.

Exclaimed: "Small resignation!"

An old and rude look.

Yun Ci had long been accustomed to it, and hooked his finger at him: "What about things?"

An Linsong twitched his mouth: "I haven't seen you for so long, and if you don't say you miss me, you just know to ask me for something!"

"Faster."

"Here you are." An Linsong handed a plastic bag to Yunci.

Yunci took it and opened the bag, which contained two Doraemon dolls and a few bottles of AD calcium milk.

She raised her lips in satisfaction, took out a bottle, plugged in a straw, and took two sips.

Comfortable.

An Linsong patted Yunci on the shoulder: "I will draw up the questions for the Mathematical Olympiad exam next week in your school, and you will take the exam carefully."

Yunci bit the straw and mumbled: "It's too simple, it's boring."

"I know that these topics are really not a bit challenging for you, the vice president of the International Olympiad. But didn't you move to a new home? If you perform better, your new parents and mothers will also like you more. ."

Yunci gave An Linsong a glance: "Who wants them to like?"

This girl...really stubborn!

An Linsong choked silently.

Suddenly, as if thinking of something, a hint of cunning flashed in his old eyes, and then he smiled at Yunci: "I have a complete set of Doraemon comics signed by the author himself. As long as you take the test carefully, I will give it all. How are you?"

Yun Ci sullen his face: "You threaten me?"

"Pay attention to the wording, not a threat, but a deal."

This temptation is indeed very big, Yunci is a little itchy, An Linsong is still coaxing next to her: "The complete works, the author personally signs it, you can't buy it with money, the opportunity is not lost, and the loss will never come..."

Yunci closed his eyes and gritted his teeth: "Okay."

Back at Ruan's house, Ye Meipan and Ruan Feiyue were sitting in the living room.

Ye Meipan's face was pale, and when he saw Yunci, he stood up, as if deliberately waiting for Yunci to return.

Don't guess, you know what she is for.

Sure enough, Yun Ci was stopped by her just as she was about to step upstairs.

"Aci! Come here!"

Yunci stood still and said, "What's the matter?"

Ye Meipan asked sternly, "I heard that you threatened classmates with a knife at school today. Is this true?!"

"Hmm..." Yunci replied calmly: "It's true."

Ye Meipan's eyes went black and almost fainted with anger.

"Aci, are you crazy?! Do you think this is a wild mountain village that can make you wantonly! You are now the daughter of the Ruan family, and every word and deed represents the Ruan family!"

She thought the child was just having a weird temper, but she didn't expect that she would do such a bad thing!

The thought of her blood still flowing on her body made her disgusted.

"Your adoptive mother is indeed a rural woman, uneducated, and can't even educate her children!"

Hearing this, Yun Ci's face sank, and a fierce blood flashed in his eyes.

The sharp eyes looked like a blade, staring Ye Meipan's scalp numb.

Suddenly, Yun Ci pulled the corners of his lips and smiled, grinning grimly, and said coldly: "Find out, I am not rare to be your Ruan family's daughter, you can send me back anytime."

Ye Meipan was stunned: "You...what did you say?"

Yun Ci has arms around his chest, a gentle posture, leaning on the railing of the stairs, condescendingly staring at Ye Meipan: "Why did you take me back? You should know well."

Ye Meipan's eyes widened and she was speechless.