Chapter 10: Mom, you're cruel to me tor her...

Euan Feiyue snorted again, and arrogantly said: "Do you know what these paintings are? Do you know how to appreciate it? Ah... I almost forgot, you grew up in such a poor country and you must have never seen it Come on? It’s so pitiful... Do you want to learn art? You can ask your mother to report for classes, but...

She looked at Yunci's hand.

White and delicate, very beautiful.

Ruan Feiyue's eyes burned with jealousy, and she mocked: "You should do farm work with your hands. Art needs talent, so don't be foolish!"

Yun Ci tilted his head and finally couldn't help but sneered: "What are you whistling with me?"

Ruan Feiyue was stunned for a moment: "What did you say?"

Yun Ci suddenly took a step forward, his clearly articulated fingers gently lifted the girl's chin, and the quiet eyes of the cold pool seemed to penetrate the depths of people's hearts.

Ruan Feiyue's scalp was numb.

Yun Ci smiled arrogantly and arrogantly, and said quietly, "Everything you have now, everything you enjoy, should belong to me, so...what qualifications do you have to scream in front of me? Huh?"

Ruan Feiyue blushed and couldn't hold back a word of refutation.

"As for the talent...how do you know if I don't have it if I don't try?" Yun Ci stretched out his hand and crossed Ruan Feiyue's shoulder, trying to touch the painting tools placed behind her.

"Go away! Don't touch my things!" Ruan Feiyue was furious, and suddenly pushed Yunci away.

Unprepared, Yun Ci staggered two steps, and slammed his body against the corner of the table aside.

In an instant, she raised her head, her eyes were scarlet, and she stared straight at Ruan Feiyue, like a poisonous snake that could bite her neck at any time.

Ruan Feiyue was so frightened that she dared not move.

This look... terrible!

"What's wrong? What happened?"

At this moment, Ye Meipan walked in.

Ruan Feiyue immediately pointed to Yunci and complained first: "She...she wanted to use my painting tools without my consent!"

Ye Meipan glanced at Yunci, then turned her head and reprimanded Ruan Feiyue softly: "If you want to use Aci, let her use it, don't be so stingy."

Ruan Feiyue's eyes straightened, she couldn't believe it, Ye Meipan would help Yunci speak, tears burst into her eyes instantly: "Mom, you are murdering me for her..."

Ye Meipan was also stunned: "Fei Yue..."

"I hate you!" Ruan Feiyue pushed Ye Meipan away fiercely, rushed out of the studio crying, ran all the way out of the house, and soon disappeared.

Ye Meipan hurriedly chased after him, shouting anxiously: "Fei Yue! Where are you going!"

It was getting late, and the whole Ruan family was noisy. Everyone was busy looking for Ruan Feiyue's figure, making a lot of noise.

In the end, Ruan Xichen found her.

The girl shrank and was hiding in the bushes, her pale little face was covered with tears, crying pitifully.

Ruan Xichen breathed a sigh of relief, leaning on her arm, and asked: "Fei Yue, are there any injuries?"

Ruan Feiyue raised her head, looked at Ruan Xichen dimly with tears, and suddenly cried harder: "Brother...you don't love me anymore..."

"Why?" Ruan Xichen wiped the tears on the girl's face, and softly coaxed: "My brother will always love you and protect you. If you cry again, you won't be beautiful. Go back with your brother first, okay?"

Upon hearing this, Ruan Feiyue slowly stopped crying and nodded.

"Come on, my brother will carry you back." Ruan Xichen knelt down, carefully picked up the girl, and walked home step by step in the dark night.

In the room, Yunci took a shower and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling out a knife from the cuff of his jacket.

The blade is quenched with cold light, the white jade handle is crystal clear, and the workmanship is small and exquisite, which is convenient to carry.

She tore off a sticker of Doraemon and gently glued it to the handle of the knife.

At this time, the cell phone beside him dinged.

[Beijing Little Baby] Message: Liger Liger~Are you asleep~