Chapter 25: Cloud guardian

Opening the door, a high-spirited figure broke into the field of vision.

The man wore a haute couture suit, set off the temperament, handsome face, the facial features are deep and delicate, flawless, glamorous enough to make people unable to look directly.

At this moment, standing with his hands held in hand, like a king's posture, is daunting.

The principal's head exploded, only to feel that the sky was spinning.

Junscher? !

God, just sent away two big Buddhas, this is another ancestor!

The Jun family occupies half of the shares of Lance Middle School, which is indeed an ancestor.

What's more, this Master Chew broke his brain two years ago, and he was even more difficult to serve than his ancestors.

The principal wanted to cry without tears, so he could only force a smile, and quickly invited people in: "Master Che, why don't you tell me in advance if you are coming, I'll send someone to pick you up."

Jun Sito took a graceful step, sweeping his arrogant gaze around him.

He twisted his eyebrows, and his expression was disgusting.

The principal followed, smiling diligently: "Master Jun has any instructions?"

Jun Siche stood in front of the French window, and the sun shining into the depths of his pupils: "I didn't come as a monarch."

The principal was puzzled: "Then you are..."

The man tilted his head slightly, his face was stern, his thin lips evoked an evil curve: "This time, I am here as the guardian of Yunci."

The principal was dumbfounded.

Yunci?

guardian?

"I heard that you want to expel Yunci?" Jun Siche gave the principal a cold glance, his stern gaze passing by like a blade.

The headmaster was so scared that he couldn't even say anything wrong: "No...nothing like this at all..."

Even if he was given great courage, he still wouldn't dare to deal with Yunci now!

"Really?" Jun Sito slowly picked up the pen on the table.

With a click, he pulled it in half.

The headmaster's heart instantly raised his throat: "Of course...Student Yunci happened to be sitting in the classroom!"

Hearing this, Jun Siche's brows were finally relaxed.

"Let's build another library in the school, just as..." He paused, as if he had remembered something, and evoked a pleasant smile: "In the name of Yunci, the funds will be transferred directly to your card."

The principal nodded and bowed with joy: "Yes, yes, I thank you for your generosity for the students."

Send away the ancestors.

The principal patted his chest, in shock.

After turning the crisis into peace, I won a library in vain.

However, what is the relationship between this Master Che and Yunci?

——

Xia Beiqing hurried back to the classroom and saw Yunci sitting in his seat safe and sound. He sighed in relief and turned his head to send a text message to Jun Si Che.

"Sister-in-law is okay."

Thanks to his cleverness.

If my sister-in-law knew, would she be grateful to him?

Xia Beiqin was cheering in his heart.

After school.

Yunci left the school gate, and a Maybach suddenly stopped in front of him.

The car window was rolled down, revealing the handsome face of the man.

Jun Siche leaned on the car elegantly, propped his chin, looked at Yunci, his eyebrows were happily raised, and said with great interest: "I can waste a minute, listen to you say a few words to thank me if."

Yunci only finds it inexplicable.

This man, the ghost is still in the air.

She didn't say a word, turned and jumped on the bus.

Jun Siche's face suddenly became cold: "I don't know what is good or bad, but I can't even say thank you?"

Bo Zou said: "Maybe...Miss Yunci still didn't know that you saved her."

Jun Siche asked irritably, "How can I let her know?"

"Do I have to let Miss Yunci know?"

"Nonsense." Jun Sito lifted his slender legs and said of course: "I am not Lei Feng, why do you want to do good things without leaving a name?"

Zou Bo opened his mouth, unable to refute.