Chapter 45: Hidden Physician

As soon as it was released, the news kept playing.

It's all the same text messages.

Yunci also counted it earnestly.

There are 66, one of them is quite a few, and each island has a different number.

Downstairs, there was a lot of noise, and the servants were packing up Ruan Feiyue's gifts.

Yun Ci turned off the phone and took over the Doraemon doll, but he couldn't fall asleep after tossing and turning, and his heart felt a little dry.

The next day, weekend.

Yunci woke up early, nestled in the room, and took a task at hand, clearly marked with a price of 500,000.

Invade the back-end system of a company and plant a virus.

She tapped on the keyboard with her slender fingers, dazzlingly fast.

In just a few minutes, half a million won.

In a blink of an eye, he donated it again.

It wasn't until noon that Yunci stepped on his slippers and walked downstairs slowly.

hall.

Ruan Xichen was sitting at the dining table, his cuffs half rolled, holding a scalpel, and cutting a piece of flesh.

He squeezed his palms, his back was stiff and a little nervous.

Move cautiously.

The sharp blade slowly cut through the texture.

"Hands should be tilted a bit more."

An indifferent voice floated from behind.

Ruan Xichen was startled and turned his head.

Yunci was leaning on the carved railing at the entrance of the stairs.

She watched for a long time, originally didn't want to say, but still couldn't help it.

"If you are like this, it is easy to cut the capillaries, which is not conducive to sutures."

Ruan Xichen wrinkled her brows, didn't give her a good face, disdain to take care of it, and continued with her hands.

After cutting, pick up the needle and thread and start sewing.

"It's too slow to sew." Yun Ci yawned, and he was lazy, like a cat who had just finished basking in the sun: "You will be scolded in the operating room at your speed."

Ruan Xichen threw the needle and thread and looked at Yunci coldly: "As a medical student, I know what to do, and you don't need to be a layman!"

Yunci evoked a playful smile, but did not speak.

He noticed that he had a book in his hand, and he was familiar with it.

"Introduction to Medicine", signed by Venus.

"Do you like to read Venus' books?"

Speaking of this name, Ruan Xichen's figure visibly flickered, and his original gloomy expression became soft.

Yun Ci really couldn't stand the process of his operation on the fleshy skin, and he copied his pockets with both hands and walked out of the gate.

By the door, two servants stood chatting.

"Master, are you determined to go to the doctor?"

"Last year, I was desperately admitted to medical school. It was not a joke."

"The Ruan family is just a son. If he is a doctor, who will inherit the family business in the future? It's really sad..."

Yun couldn't help but stopped, and asked, "Why does he want to study medicine?"

The servant saw her with contempt. He didn't want to pay attention, but couldn't bear the gossip. He said angrily: "You know Venus, right?"

Yun Ci raised his eyebrows: "I know."

The servant held his chest and worshiped with a face full of worship: "Venus, the hidden genius doctor of the gate of life and death, her hands can cure all kinds of diseases, flesh and bones, and even bring back the dead! In her, there has never been a single one. A failed operation..."

Yunci wanted to laugh after hearing this.

Is it such an exaggeration?

The servant said more and more vigorously: "One year ago, the young master fell seriously ill. He visited famous doctors all over the country, but no one dared to pick him up. Later, he still trusted the relationship between the monarch family and sent him to the gate of life and death. It was Venus who did it. His operation saved the young master. From then on, the young master took Venus as a faith and was determined to study medicine. He worked so hard to see Venus in the door of life and death."

The gate of life and death, the medical house created by the country, is directly under the jurisdiction of the king and has the most advanced medical facilities. Inside it is heavily guarded, everything is a mystery, and ordinary people cannot step into it.

The doctors who can enter the gate of life and death are all top-level geniuses who have been carefully evaluated and selected by the king himself. Any action will only be dispatched by the king.