Chapter 125: I don't raise idlers!

Yun Ci was feeling annoyed, and said coldly: "What do you mean?"

Zou Bo was very anxious: "In the morning, you asked Master Che to sit outside the door. He really sat outside for a day and said that he would not leave. When others approached him, he would bite him, and he was still waiting for your return!"

Yunci rubbed his eyebrows: "I'll go over immediately."

Rushed to Ruan's house.

Sure enough, Jun Siche was still sitting on the steps outside the door, and his posture had not changed. At this time, his head was drooping, really like a big dog.

Yun Ci walked over with one hand and glanced at him condescendingly: "Hey."

He raised his head, his eyes lit up, then stood up and rushed towards Yunci.

"Aci, why did you come back!" He buried his head in Yunci's neck, rubbing hard, and squeezed his nose non-stop: "Aci, you have the smell of other men!"

Yunci only felt itchy and dragged Jun Siche into the door.

Zou Bo hurriedly ordered the servant to prepare dinner.

Not seeing Miss Yunci, Master Che refused to eat even for a day.

After eating, Yunci took Jun Siche to the room, pointed to the bed, and ordered: "Lie down and sleep."

Jun Sito lay down on the bed, and cast a hopeful look at Yunci: "Aci, sleep together."

He still wants to sleep with her? !

"You go to bed first, I'm not sleepy."

Jun Si firmly grasped Yun Ci's hand: "Then you are not allowed to go."

"Well, don't go, go to sleep." Yun Ci sat down by the bed.

A bit clingy.

So annoying.

He coaxed Jun Sito to sleep as quickly as possible, Yun Ci immediately withdrew his hand and left the room.

Downstairs, Xia Beiqing was lying on the sofa playing games.

Bo Zou approached with his cell phone, "Master Xia, there is a phone call."

Xia Bei tilted his head and didn't look up, very impatient: "Who is that?"

"Master."

Hearing this, Xia Beiqing's eyes suddenly widened, so scared that he didn't dare to play the game anymore, he waved his hand at Bo Zou vigorously.

Bo Zou directly pushed the phone into his arms.

After answering, there was the majestic voice of Mr. Jun: "Beijing, this monthly exam, your English score is zero again!"

Xia Beiqing pouted her mouth, her voice was innocent: "Uncle...I am because..."

Old man Jun interrupted him angrily: "Do you remember how I told you? I said, don't live in my house if you don't study well!"

Xia Beiqin chewed his fingernails: "Remember..."

"The next time I get a zero score in the test, get out. I don't care for idlers! Also, go and put incense sticks on your mother, and repent in front of her!"

With a click, hung up the phone.

Xia Beiqing squeezed the phone tightly, his pupils dazzled, and the bottom of his eyes was dim.

After a while, he went upstairs and opened a door of the room.

The room was pitch black, and Xia Beiqing didn't plan to turn on the lights, so he walked in slowly.

The night breeze was blowing in the curtains, and the moonlight came in at this moment.

The room was very empty. There was a black and white portrait on the table, and the white rose beside it was charming and dripping with morning dew.

Xia Beiqin sat on the floor at the table, quietly studying the photos.

The picture shows a young woman with a delicate appearance and a small dimple when she smiles. She is especially sweet, and her eyebrows are somewhat similar to Xia Beiqin.

Xia Beiqin picked up the photo, hugged it tightly in her arms, then fell to the ground, curling her body into a ball

In a dead silence, murmured: "Mom...you know why I hate English, right? Only you understand..."

——

The campus song contest is in preparation. Every time you pass by the school karaoke room, you can hear all kinds of singing voices inside.

Ye Zipei stood outside the karaoke room and cast an enviable look.

At this time in the first two years, she was like this, and ran to the karaoke room after class.

Last month, she started to practice her voice at home, and even prepared the repertoire to prepare for this year's song contest.

But she never expected that a cloud of words would come in!