Chapter 94: Take your life first

The muzzle was close to the skin, and there was a cold touch, making Cao Jianheng's heart straightened, his back was stiff, and he did not dare to let out the atmosphere.

"Don't... don't move, you guys don't move!"

The guards looked at each other, shook the guns in their handshake, and did not dare to act rashly for a while.

Yun Ci grabbed Cao Jianheng by the collar, lifted him up and stood in front of him, jumped off the sofa, and walked out backwards.

The guards were holding their guns, not daring to open them indiscriminately, and could only move slowly with Yunci's pace.

When he came to the door, Yunci opened the military vehicle, threw Cao Jianheng into the vehicle, and then quickly got into the driver's seat and slammed on the accelerator.

Upon seeing this, the guards shot immediately.

The result was a few bangs, all of which were missed.

The military vehicle galloped out in front of them like an arrow from the string, and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

A guard took out the walkie-talkie: "It's! The deputy minister is hijacked!"

There were two stabbings on the other end: "Who is it, does it look clear?"

The guard couldn't say anything: "Because by a...a teenage girl..."

On the road, a military vehicle drove at extreme speed, almost breaking through the airflow, and overtook the vehicle next to it in seconds, leaving only a vague shadow.

"I'm going, what flew over?"

"Are you racing?"

Inside the car, Yun Ci pointed his gun at Cao Jianheng with one hand, and held the steering wheel with the other. His face under the wind-blown hair didn't have any extra expressions.

The speed is too fast, the tires hit the stones, and the body leapt directly.

"Ahhh-help!"

Cao Jianheng was thrown around, screaming uncontrollably, and his heart almost popped out.

One minute later, the car stopped on the beach.

When the car door opened, Cao Jianheng rushed out, his legs softened, and he collapsed directly to the ground and began to vomit.

With his mouth pressed to the ground, he ate a mouthful of sand.

Yun Ci lost his patience, picked him up directly, and walked towards the endless sea ahead.

Cao Jianheng had no strength all over: "You...what do you want to do..."

Yun Ci provoked his chin with a gun, and the sun was shrouded with a smile that was particularly dazzling: "No one told you? If you want to deal with the enemy, you must kill with one shot, otherwise...you will have to bear the consequences!"

The biting sea water poured on the back of his feet, and Cao Jianheng finally panicked: "Don't don't...we have something to say!"

Yun Ci twitched the corners of his lips lazily: "When you sent someone to kill me, why didn't you think about telling me?"

The sea breeze was blowing, mixed with a salty breath.

Go deeper and deeper, until the sea has submerged your shoulders.

Yun Ci took a gun and patted Cao Jianheng's face: "You dare to do it to me? Since I'm not dead, let's take your dog's life first."

As he said, he lifted a kick and kicked him **** his body. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

With a plop, Cao Jianheng poured himself into the sea.

"Help...Um...Help..."

He raised his hands and kicked his legs, thumping vigorously in the sea, causing the waves to roll.

Yunci turned and left.

When she came to the beach, she tucked the gun in her pocket, bent over to wring out the wet trousers, then jumped into the car and walked away.

Back to Jun's house.

As soon as Yun Ci got out of the car, a black shadow suddenly rushed out and pounced on her like a koala.

"Sister-in-law...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

"Don't get in the way!"

Jun Siche grabbed Xia Beiqing's collar, pulled him away from Yunci with a black face, and threw him aside.

At the same time, he grabbed Yunci's waist, hugged her sideways, and walked into the hall.

"Bo Zou, go call a private doctor."