Chapter 7: expected of her sister-in-law, she has a temper!

Immediately, she took a step, walked straight to the last row, dropped her schoolbag on the table, pulled the chair away, and sat lazily.

Ignoring everyone's gaze, he took out his earphones and stuffed them into his ears, then buttoned his sweater hat on his head, and lay his head on the desk, there was no more movement.

There was a breeze blowing by the window.

Xia Beiqing looked at the girl lying next to her, and raised an interesting smile.

My sister-in-law was in the same class as him.

really interesting…

He reached out and poked Yunci's arm.

Yun Ci raised his head, only then did he notice a teenager sitting beside him.

He has a porcelain-white skin and delicate features. He is wearing a light pink casual shirt and his collar is wide open, revealing a pair of deep concave collarbones.

The curly hair is golden by the sun, the eyelashes are long and thick, the eyes are like stars, and the left ear is still wearing a shiny black diamond.

At this moment, he was propping his head and smiled crookedly.

In his handsomeness, there is a hint of...sweet?

"Hello, classmate Yunci, I am your deskmate."

Yunci didn't bother to pay attention to him, and put his head down again.

Xia Beiqing didn't care too much, and continued smilingly and said, "Don't you want to know my name?"

Yunci didn't say a word.

"Are you listening to a song? What song are you listening to?"

Xia Beiqing suddenly unplugged her earphones and plugged them into her ears, but was stunned.

There was no sound.

"Huh? You are not listening to the song? What are you doing with headphones?"

Yun Ci raised his head, grabbed the earphones from the young man's hand, his eyes were soaked in coldness, and finally he couldn't bear to speak, "I don't want others to talk to me with earphones. It's noisy."

"amount…"

Xia Beiqing blinked with shining eyes.

Is this...connoted?

Worthy of being a sister-in-law, with a temper.

he likes!

Xia Beiqing smiled facelessly: "Since they are all at the same table, let's get to know each other. Do you have any hobbies? Do you like to play games?"

"Don't play."

"Ah? You don't even play "W2"?" Xia Beiqing took out his phone and pointed to the icon on the screen: "It's a very popular game."

"W2" is the abbreviation of WorldWar, a gun battle game, very popular in recent years, almost everyone loves to play, there will be two international competitions every year.

Xia Beiqing asked again: "Then do you know Si Yue?"

Yun Ci was half-knocking his eyelids, hearing the name, a strange emotion flashed in his eyes, but it was fleeting, and he answered coldly, "I don't know."

"I don't know this?!"

Xia Beiqing was startled at first, but then he thought about it.

I heard that my sister-in-law grew up in a poor mountainous area, and the poor are almost gnawing on the bark. I probably haven't even touched a smartphone. No wonder I don't know anything.

It's because of low self-esteem that you don't like to talk to people?

so poor…

The more he thought about it, the more he felt distressed, so he worked harder to find a topic.

"Siyue is the national costume **** of "W2". He has won two consecutive international championships. As long as he plays the game, he will be worshipped by thousands of people. Even the news has reported on him, but he never accepts any TV interviews and is low-key. , Come and go without a trace, so far, his appearance and gender are all a mystery, but I am different..."

Xia Beiqing shook his head and said proudly, "I have the contact information of God Siyue, and ah..."

He mysteriously leaned into Yunci's ear and whispered: "I am the only disciple of God Siyue who is closed to the door. Don't tell anyone, my master won't let me tell others!"