Chapter 16: You dare to move her?

Yun Ci sat down on his seat, and Xia Beiqing immediately moved his head over and asked, "Did you see the photos on the school forum?"

"No." Yunci's attitude was weak.

"Someone posted a photo of Qin Yu's fruit on it, and he didn't even leave him a pair of underwear. It's too cruel! Look..." Xia Beiqing took out his mobile phone and handed it to Yun Ci. After a few seconds, he hurriedly took it back. : "No way, no way, you are a girl, don't look at it."

At this time, the door of the classroom was slammed and kicked open.

Qin Yu rushed in aggressively with several younger brothers, rushed directly in front of Yun Ci, kicked the desk over with one foot, and violently picked up her collar, his face was already distorted with anger.

"Smelly girl! Do you dare to take my fruit photos and post them on the Internet, I think you are deliberately looking for death!"

Xia Beiqing stood up abruptly and slammed the phone on the ground: "Qin Yu, you dare to move her to try!"

The classmates were so frightened by the battle, they hid away to watch the show.

Yun Ci raised his eyelids lightly and looked at Qin Yu like a fool. After a moment of silence, he said lazily, "How can you be sure that I took the picture?"

Qin Yu had a hideous expression, biting his posterior teeth: "The photo was taken at a nightclub last night. It's not you who else can have!"

Yun Ci raised his chin behind Qin Yu: "In the wine bureau last night, they were there except me."

Qin Yu suddenly turned his head and looked back.

The group of younger brothers behind them shook their heads straight: "It's none of our business, even if we give us the courage, we don't dare to take a picture of the boss!"

"Damn, treat Lao Tzu like a monkey, I will kill you now!" With a curse, Qin Yu raised his fist and slammed Yun Ci's head severely.

Suddenly, he felt a cold in his neck, his fists froze in midair, and his eyes widened, until his eyes were filled with fear.

A shining knife pressed against Qin Yu's neck, and the blade pressed against his skin, bringing bursts of biting chills.

Yun Ci was holding the handle of the knife, looking at it with dozens of eyes, but couldn't see exactly when she made the shot.

Everyone took a breath.

Yunci said solemnly: "If you are not afraid of being cut through the main artery, then just try it."

Qin Yu immediately persuaded, swallowing his saliva, too scared to say: "Yun...Yunci classmate, you put the knife down, we have something to say..."

Xia Beiqing, who was dumbfounded at the side, returned to his senses and sneered: "Now that you know how to speak well?"

Yunci slowly leaned over and leaned closer, her pink lips pressed against Qin Yu's ears, and the cold voice seemed to come from the depths of hell.

"If you dare to do anything to me, I will break your hamstrings and hamstrings, so that you can only be a useless person lying in bed for the rest of your life!"

Qin Yu trembled all over, almost limp to the ground.

Yun Ci squinted at him with mocking eyes: "Aren't you going to roll?"

"Quick... help me go..." Qin Yu's voice trembled horribly.

A group of younger brothers picked him up and fled.

Everyone returned to their seats, still in shock.

"It's scary, she actually brought a knife to school..."

"I'll just say that she is a scumbag!"

"She didn't really kill people before, did she?"

Ruan Feiyue looked at the photo just taken on the phone and smiled with satisfaction.

Originally wanted to use Qin Yu to deal with Yunci, she didn't expect that Qin Yu's weak chicken could not even handle this little thing, and she couldn't swallow this breath in her heart!

What would her expression be if she saw these photos?

She is looking forward to...

Here, Yun Ci retracted the knife into his cuff and raised the desk that had been kicked over.

Xia Bei suddenly slammed a thumb at her: "Classmate Yunci, you are a real bull!"

He has never admired any woman in his life.

Sister-in-law is the first!