Chapter 164: Your apology is not rare at all

"Also." Yun Ci swept across the hall with cold eyes: "Is the servant's mouth tight enough here?"

Zou Bo replied: "Don't worry, these servants are personally selected by the old man. They understand what they should say or not."

Yun Ci turned his head and glanced upstairs, with no extraneous expressions: "I'm leaving now."

After speaking, he copied his pockets in one hand and walked outside the door.

Back at Ruan's house, Yun Ci took out the lighter from his pocket and burned the portrait to ashes.

At this moment, the door of the room was knocked.

Yunci dumped the remaining ashes into the trash can.

Opening the door, Ruan Bingde stood outside.

A choking smell floated out of the room, and Ruan Bingde frowned.

Knowing that Yunci likes to mess around with things, he doesn't bother to take care of it.

Yun Ci leaned against the door, looked at him with indifferent eyes, and did not speak.

Ruan Bingde coughed dryly and said, "Is there time? Dad wants to chat with you."

The two came downstairs.

Yunci sat on the sofa, leaned up his legs at will, leaned his body, and supported his head with his hands. He half-dazzled his eyes and looked bored, revealing a sense of laziness from his bones.

This child, when encountering anything, his emotions are not easily exposed, and it is always difficult to figure out.

Ruan Bingde couldn't see it, but didn't say much. After making a cup of tea for Yunci, he hesitated for a while before slowly speaking, "Daddy wants to apologize to you about the last thing."

Yunci said calmly, "No need to apologize."

Ruan Bingde was overjoyed: "Don't you blame Dad?"

"Of course it's strange, I'm a person who bears grudges." Yun Ci shrugged, curling the corners of his lips with disdain, and his voice was light and fluttering: "It's just that your apology is not rare for me."

Do not care? !

Ruan Bingde's eyes widened and his face turned blue for a while.

Yunci didn't even bother to drink tea. He stood up, put his hand in his pocket, and said in a haughty posture: "If you have time to apologize to me, it is better to educate the children. The son is not the godfather. You should have heard this sentence? "

After speaking, she chuckled twice, then turned and walked to the second floor.

Ruan Bingde was completely dumbfounded.

He actually... was taught by a girl?

The next day, school is over.

Shen Zhiyu had just left the office door, and a figure stood in front of him.

The young man put his school uniform on his shoulders, his deep eyes were like weaving nets, firmly confining him, and the corners of his lips made a sly smile, and the little tiger teeth were pure and wild: "Teacher Shen, I said, don't think about running away. ?"

Shen Zhiyu's throat tightened: "I have something else."

"Oh." Xia Beiqing obediently responded, but he blocked the door and didn't let go, and he pressed harder towards Shen Zhiyu.

In order to escape, Shen Zhiyu had to retreat into the office. He didn't know what he had hit. He finally couldn't retreat and fell into a chair suddenly.

Xia Beiqing leaned against the table next to him, and his slender figure enveloped Shen Zhiyu.

Shen Zhiyu helped his glasses to calm himself down: "Okay, since you want to talk, I'll talk to you."

Xia Beiqing raised his brow.

You agreed so easily?

Shen Zhiyu raised his head and looked at the teenager. The eyes behind the lens were as quiet as the deep sea: "I know that children at your age can easily have confused feelings. I also blame me for not paying enough attention to tutoring you."

child?

Xia Beiqing's face sank: "I am so old, what I like and what I don't like, I know very well myself, why am I confused?"

"Okay." Shen Zhiyu nodded slightly: "Are you the same? Is your sexual orientation like boys?"