Chapter 92: We are dead!

Yunci slowly closed his eyes.

Bo Zou looked at her blankly.

What is Miss Yunci doing?

Still need to recuperate in this situation?

Xia Beiqing exclaimed again and again: "Dead, dead, we are dead!"

Yun Ci's face was always indifferent, as if all the chaos and noise had been blocked.

The situation observed when she just put her head out of the car window formed a three-dimensional map in her mind, including all the diameter distances and the ratio data to the speed of the car.

After a few seconds, she suddenly lifted her eyelids.

When the accelerator was released, the handbrake was pulled, the pointer on the instrument panel dropped quickly, and the car was forced to stop.

The consequence of this is that the rear of the car immediately tilts up high, and the entire body almost stands upright on the road, which is obviously a sign of a car overturning.

At the same time, Yun Ci reacted, oiling the soles of his feet again, and slammed the steering wheel to death.

The engine rumbling and shaking, the rear of the car banged to the ground, and then, with a stab, the car body spun quickly on the spot.

Zou Bo hurriedly grabbed his seat belt, feeling that he was scared of a heart attack.

The line of sight outside the car was blurred.

Xia Beiqin was almost thrown off in the back seat, his head slammed into the car window, his teeth grinning in pain, his body swayed, and he had lost his center of gravity.

I didn't know how many laps before I finally stopped.

But due to inertia, the body still slid horizontally to the left quickly.

This is on the viaduct, with a railing on the left, and a deep blue sea under the railing.

If you knock over the railing, you will fall into the sea with people and cars.

There is no doubt that he will die.

Xia Beiqing closed his eyes in despair, and yelled: "Help! I...I haven't finished writing my suicide note yet! I haven't had enough in my life!"

Uncle Zou sighed: "I'm sixty-five years old, and I have enough to live, but I'm afraid of dying, and others will not take good care of Master Che..."

Yunci tilted his head and looked out of the car window, getting closer and closer to the railing. The cold wind came in, blowing black hair flying, covering her gloomy eyebrows.

Xia Beiqing and Zou Bo were ready to die.

As soon as the body touched the railing, there was only a crisp sound, the rear tire was already suspended, but the car stopped abruptly at this moment.

The whistling wind instantly calmed down.

There was only a dead silence in the ear.

Xia Beiqing panted, his face pale, and slowly opened his eyelids, his eyes rolled straight: "We...we didn't... vomit!"

Before he finished speaking, he bent down and threw up.

Uncle Zou clutched his heart, still in shock: "Miss Yunci, you saved us."

Yunci's red lips lightly opened, and he was about to speak. Suddenly, his eyes narrowed.

A bullet came from the front, pierced the glass, and hit her forehead.

Yunci did not move like a mountain, tilted her head slightly, the bullet grazed her ear and shot into the back of the chair.

Xia Beiqing groaned and raised his head blankly.

Yunci looked at Uncle Zou with a solemn expression: "You stay in the car, don't come out."

"Oh, good." Zou Bo nodded quickly.

The car door was stuck with the railing and couldn't be opened. Yunci opened the sunroof, clinging to the edge with his hands, his slender figure, like a flexible fish, jumped directly out of the sunroof.

She was standing on the roof of the car, the sun leaning and falling, as if she had passed a golden light.

Slightly squinted his eyes and looked into the distance.

Sure enough, I saw a shadow of a figure hidden behind the big tree in front.

She suddenly pulled out the knife from her cuff and threw it casually.

Hearing a scream, the knife was inserted into the man's heart accurately.

Yun Ci jumped out of the car and walked slowly over there.