Chapter 47: Which servant's daughter are you?

Unprepared, she stepped forward at an astonishing speed and kicked the little **** with the middle finger.

The strong impact force made the man almost fly out, his body traversed a beautiful arc in the air, hit the wall with a bang, and then rolled to the ground, lying on its stomach like a dead fish, unable to move.

The smiles of a group of punks froze on their faces.

"Damn it, hell!" They cursed and rushed forward.

Yun Ci strangled the necks of the two with both hands and threw them against the wall at the same time. He stepped on one's shoulder and kicked the other's chin with his toes.

With a click, there was a sound of broken bones.

In less than a minute, five people fell on the ground.

They fell to the ground, vomiting bitterness, and screaming in pain.

Yun Ci drew a knife and slammed it into the crack of the wall, lowered his head and raised his eyes, like a fierce wolf pup, with the evil in his eyes breaking through the night.

"Do you want to continue?"

A group of punks paled in fright, supported each other, and ran away rolling.

Yun Ci retracted the knife into his cuff, grabbed the schoolbag in the corner with one hand, and walked towards Ruan Xichen.

Ruan Xichen was still sitting on the wall in embarrassment, panting heavily.

Yun Ci squatted halfway in front of him, holding his chin, and smiled: "Young Master also fights with others?"

Ruan Xichen turned aside his face, a little irritated and turned into anger: "You don't need to be nosy."

Yun Ci raised his eyebrows and said slowly: "Since someone gave you a second life, you should cherish it."

Ruan Xichen suddenly turned his head and looked at Yunci in astonishment: "How do you know?!"

Yun Ci didn't answer, he opened the zipper of his schoolbag, took out a pile of medicine stickers from it, and threw it at Ruan Xichen's feet.

Ruan Xichen insisted: "I am not injured!"

Yun Ci smiled silently: "The face is not hurt, doesn't it mean that the body is not hurt?"

Ruan Xichen is very clever, avoiding his face as much as possible when fighting.

Except for his messy hair, his face is still beautiful and beautiful.

"Try it." Yunci stood up slowly: "I used to use it after a fight. It worked."

After speaking, she slung her schoolbag on her shoulder, turned and walked out of the alley.

Ruan Xichen watched the girl's figure disappear into the dark night, then looked down at the medicinal stickers on his feet, feeling an indescribable feeling in his heart.

Yun Ci just came back from Ruan's house on the front foot, and Ruan Xichen came back with his heel.

His clothes were neatly dressed, and he couldn't see that he had just fought, but his footsteps were a little vain.

——

On weekends, there are no classes.

Yunci was woken up by the phone early in the morning.

There was a ding sound.

It's an email.

She opened it and glanced at it. It was exactly the same as she received last week, and she clicked delete.

If I want to sleep anymore, I can't sleep anymore, so I just get up and go downstairs.

On the first floor, Ye Nianrui walked into the hall with a cane. The sun was shining outside, and he panted with heat. He sat on the sofa and looked around.

The entire Ruan family was empty.

He was puzzled, and he turned his head to look at the sound of footsteps behind him.

Saw Yunci coming down from the second floor.

Ye Nianrui was stunned for a moment, and then waved to her: "Girl, hurry up and pour me a glass of water."

Yun Ci didn't speak, walked into the kitchen in slippers, brewed a cup of cold tea, and brought it to Ye Nianrui.

Ye Nianrui took two sips.

The tea is well brewed, not light or astringent.

The little girl is good at doing things.

Ye Nianrui put down the tea cup, looked at Yunci, and asked, "Which servant's daughter are you, how come you haven't seen it before."

According to Ruan Feiyue's description, Ye Nianrui's Yunci in his imagination should be like a hot air blower and heavy makeup.

And the girl in front of her, dressed in neat pajamas, with ink hair draped over her shoulders, lined with a delicate face, with beautiful brows and smart eyes, standing there quietly, with a clean and clear temperament.