Chapter 197: Little girl beaten up

The **** the bed, curled up in the bed, her ink hair is as smooth as silk, the moonlight falls on her face, her skin is delicate and white, her long eyelashes are like butterfly wings, and she trembles with her breath, her eyebrows are usually cold, after sleeping , It looks like pear blossoms with rain in spring.

Under the pretty nose, the pink lips are slightly curled up, glowing with a seductive luster.

Dongtang Chi You held her head and played with the hair in her ears with her fingers.

"Aci..."

He whispered.

It seemed that he was not sleeping well, Yun Ci frowned slightly.

Dongtang Chi You stretched out her hand, smoothed her eyebrows, and her thin lips raised a petting smile.

When A Ci fell asleep, he was so good.

Dongtang will come here late every night.

He leaned against the bed, staring at Yunci's sleeping face, unwilling to look away from him.

Suddenly, Yun Ci opened his eyes suddenly and ran into his eyes.

The man looked startled, a panic of being caught: "Wake you up?"

In fact, when he came every night, Yunci was awake.

Holding her hand, kissing her face secretly, playing with her hair, looking like a scorching fire, how could it not wake her up.

Yun Ci shifted his gaze down, and looked at the man's knee: "You..."

Dongtang's lips curled up slowly: "It doesn't hurt at all."

"Oh." Yunci began with a whirlwind.

Dongtang Chi You moved his head close, his eyes flickered: "Aci, are you caring about me?"

Yunci's voice was cold: "No."

The man grabbed her hand and dropped a close kiss: "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, I take it as it is."

During the day, Yunci walked out of the secluded palace.

Looking around, there are huge mountains in the distance, the environment here is secluded, and the air is fresh and smelling.

Standing outside the door, there are guards passing by from time to time, and there are guards in every corner, which really makes people hard to escape.

The quiet palace is very large, and Yunci's room faces south, passing through many corridors, and there is an independent villa near to the north, which is full of women and children. They laugh and talk and live a leisurely life.

Yunci observes from afar.

"Curious about who they are?" The man's voice suddenly sounded in his ears.

Turning his head to see, Huo Baiyuan was standing behind him, and the white silk covering his eyes fluttered in the wind.

Yun Ci glanced at him lightly.

He looked at Yunci's veil covering his small face, and a little smile: "I am from the Menglai clan, do you know the Menglai clan?"

Yunci said indifferently: "I heard, you are good at making Gu."

Huo Baiyuan pointed to the single-family villa in the distance: "They are all relatives and lovers of members of Hesa's army. They have wives, mothers and children."

Yunci was aroused curiosity: "Why are they locked up?"

Huo Baiyuan replied: "We have developed a kind of Gu, called Live and Die, and planted it for the awe-inspiring army and their lovers. They live, their lovers live, and they die, their lovers die. So, for the people they love, They will fight bravely on the battlefield. True love is not to die for each other, but to do their best to live for each other."

Yun Ci narrowed his eyes slightly.

This method is really vicious.

After being injured for a hundred days, Dongtang was able to get up and walk less than half a month later.

A group of guards swarmed into the hall, still holding a little girl in his arms. She was seven or eight years old, skinny, covered in ragged clothes, and her body was scarred.

The leader Xiang Dongtang Chiyou reported the situation: "The Cao family has all been strangled, but... a child was found in the basement of the Cao family. She is the niece of the Cao family. She has been imprisoned in the basement all the time. Beating, and her uncle's assault."