Chapter 121: Aci, don't you remember me?

Jun Siche clung to Yunci, absorbing her breath, like an abandoned child, panicked and at a loss, murmured constantly: "Aci...wait for me..."

The string in Yunci's head suddenly broke at this moment.

"What did you say?"

She was in a trance, and the darkness in her dream landed overwhelmingly.

That affectionate and decisive voice lingered in my ears.

There were countless pieces of fragments flashing, but she couldn't make them complete.

"Miss Yunci?"

"Sister-in-law! Sister-in-law, what's wrong with you?!"

My ears suddenly became noisy.

Yunci wakes up from a dream and finds that Jun Siche is leaning on her and has fainted.

The bodyguard stepped forward, trying to help him onto the bed, but found that he was still holding Yunci's hand tightly, so he wouldn't let it go.

Uncle Zou was a little embarrassed: "Miss Yunci, I'm afraid I will trouble you."

Yunci stood up and went to the bedside with him.

Jun Siche was helped to lie down on the bed, Yunci sat on the floor beside the bed, his hands clasped and firmly connected.

The crowd retreated and the door was closed.

Yun Ci propped his chin with one hand and stared straight at the man on the bed. The lines of his side face were perfect, well-crafted, without any flaws, his breathing fluctuated smoothly, just like the crazy look just now, as if he were different.

He held the words she said.

Is it her auditory hallucination?

Yun Ci narrowed his eyes slightly, his eyelids getting heavier and heavier, and finally fell asleep on the side of the bed.

I don't know how long it took, and I felt a little itchy on my cheeks, as if something swept away.

Yun Ci opened his eyes suddenly, and suddenly saw a head, buried in her neck, with a nose shrugged, like a dog, sniffing and sniffing, warm breath beating on her skin.

Yun Ci suddenly pushed away the head, so he stood up, his legs tingling.

Jun Siche knelt on the bed, with both hands on the edge of the bed, leaning over in front of her, staring at her with ignorant eyes.

Yunci frowned.

He seems...has become different.

"Aci!"

Jun Siche suddenly opened his arms, and his tall body rushed towards Yunci and hugged her firmly.

"What are you doing?" Yunci was a little dry, struggling twice without breaking away.

Jun Siche rubbed his head on Yunci's shoulder twice: "Don't Aci remember me? I'm your dog."

dog?

Are you crazy?

Seeing that she didn't respond, Jun Sicher stuck out his tongue and licked it on the tip of her ear.

"Do you remember this?"

The warm touch shocked Yun Ci's heart.

She pushed the man away and walked out of the room quickly.

"Bo Zou!!"

——

Zou Bo invited a private doctor to do a complete physical examination without any problems.

Jun Siche lay on the bed and looked at Yunci with a pair of wet eyes: "Do you want an injection? Aci, I'm afraid of an injection..."

Yun Ci rubbed his irritated eyebrows: "What's the matter with him?"

Uncle Zou sighed: "It should be because of an illness. Since Grandpa Che was smashed into his brain, he has been so erratic."

"Has this happened before?"

"Have appeared!" Xia Beiqin took the stubborn words next to him: "One time I felt like I was a flower, and I had to go out with a shovel and bury myself in the soil. Another time I felt like a wolf. When the moon came out every night, he would I have to lie down at the window and scream. I remember the last time I used to think of myself as a clock, tick-to-tick every day. When it was punctual, he reported the time and woke us up at six o'clock in the morning. It was so noisy that we couldn't sleep all night. "