Chapter 167: Who is Yixiu?

Several people sat on the cement pipe.

Yu Cang opened a pack of peanuts and threw a can of beer to Yunci: "Hey! Sister, if you can't drink, just take a couple of sips. We won't force you."

Yunci took it, and opened the pull ring with one hand, and poured into his mouth without saying a word.

Yu Cang looked dumbfounded.

So fierce?

Not to be outdone, he pitched wine in his mouth.

Lu Mingke fiddled with the computer next to him.

Yu Cang slapped him: "What are you doing, why don't you drink it? Who counsels the bastard!"

Lu Mingke pointed to the computer: "Who will go after receiving a business order?"

"Is the prey a male or female?"

"male."

"Hey!" Yu Cang waved his hand: "The man just let Sister Yixiu go, we won't join in."

Yunci threw a peanut into his mouth: "Who is Sister Yixiu? You also pay attention to men and women when assigning tasks."

"Sister Yixiu is the sound of the night, she is not particularly particular about it, but the sound of the night is special, she is only willing to take the male prey task, and..." Huali concentrated in Yunci's ear, whispered: "Every time she completes the task, she Will cut off the stuff of men... Have you seen Brother Yixiu? Do you know what the theme song is?"

Yun Ci shrugged, not interested in these.

The flowery smile was a little charming: "The first sentence of the theme song is to cut j cut j cut j... Brother Yixiu, so we gave her a nickname, Sister Yixiu."

Yunci subconsciously touched his earlobe.

Quite interesting.

Huayi concentrated sitting next to her, and when she noticed her move, her smile suddenly froze on her face, and a sharp edge flashed from the bottom of her eyes.

He took a sip of wine, but his eyes were always on Yunci.

Not long after, Yu Cang got drunk, clutching the necklace on his chest, his cheeks flushed, and his tongue was big and he spoke to Yunci: "From now on, let's go back and fight back. Don't touch my necklace again. This is my life..."

Yun Ci raised his eyebrows: "Is there any story about the necklace?"

I saw it last time, the necklace is very important to him.

Several people fell silent suddenly.

After a while, Lu Mingke took the conversation, his expression was dim, and his voice was dull: "That was Brother Cang's daughter's necklace. Brother Cang was a butcher before, and then he started doing business, and his life was pretty good. Once he went on a business trip, he The wife ran outside to have an affair with others and left her two-year-old daughter at home alone. As a result, a fire broke out and his daughter... was burned alive.

Brother Cang was so distraught that he killed the couple of dog men and women, then spent a few years in jail, then escaped from it, and was rescued by our boss when his daughter was dying at the grave. "

Yu Cang was already drunk and unconscious, fell on the cement pipe, holding the necklace, crying like a child.

Yunci pursed his lips.

The atmosphere became dull inexplicably.

"The past is over, continue to drink!" Lu Mingke hurriedly turned off the topic and bumped the can in Yunci's hand.

After drinking, it was getting late.

The flower is strong and resigned to the pear garden with a cloud.

After Ye Nianrui and Liu Banzhu finished talking about the old, the car stopped at the door, and the group was ready to go by car.

Ye Meipan rushed to Yunci: "Aci, what are you running around, you can't be found everywhere!"

Smelling a pungent smell of alcohol, she squeezed her eyebrows fiercely: "Are you still drinking?!"

Yun Ci ignored her, got into the car straight, and napped with his head.

Did not return to Ruan's house.

The car stopped at Ye's old house.

As soon as he got off the car, Yunci received a call from Su Mi.

She took the phone, walked slowly to a remote corner, and pressed the answer button.

"what's up?"