Chapter 146: Why is it crying?

Ruan Feiyue's eye sockets were blood red, and she clutched her head, screaming like crazy: "I don't know, I don't know anything! Don't ask me any more, okay!"

Then rushed to the second floor and shut himself into the room.

Ye Meipan was confused.

What's wrong with this kid?

Yunci returned to Ruan's house very late.

Just about to enter the room, he was suddenly called in.

Ye Meipan hurried over, smiling somewhat flatteringly: "Aci, I heard...you are the master of the hometown, is this true?"

Yun Ci's face was cold: "Yes."

Ye Meipan's eyes lit up: "You..."

"But it has nothing to do with you." Yun Ci had no patience, interrupted her directly, stepped into the room, and closed the door with a slam.

Outside the door, Ye Meipan was stunned, feeling very complicated.

Yunci turned out to be his hometown, which is simply incredible!

No wonder...it's no wonder that Yunci could enter unimpeded in the last exhibition.

Everything has a reasonable explanation.

A few days ago, Ye Meipan was even ridiculed and embarrassed behind her back. Tonight, many wives called and rushed to invite her to dinner.

As soon as Yun Ci entered the room, the phone rang.

It's an unfamiliar number.

She hung up blankly and threw her schoolbag aside.

The number kept calling, until the fourth time, Yunci didn't get through, and the tone was dry: "Who?"

A woman's soft voice resounded on the other end: "I am Su Mi."

Yun Ci squinted his eyes slightly, pulled out the chair and sat down, and said concisely, "What's the matter?"

"There is a small task, come to my house and talk about it, and I will send you the address."

"Ok."

Miao Miao said a few words and hung up the phone.

Yunci likes this way of dialogue.

Not long-winded.

School is over the next day.

Yunci carried his schoolbag, jumped off the bus, followed the address given by Su Mi, and came to a small western-style building.

She approached and rang the doorbell.

Soon, the security door was opened, and a small white group suddenly rushed out and hugged her thigh tightly.

Yunci lowered his head and saw that it was a little white dog.

"Come?" Su Mi wrapped in her nightgown and walked to the door.

"Bow!" The little white dog straightened up, bouncing around Yunci's feet, and kept pulling her with his small paws.

Yunci bends down and hugs the puppy with one hand.

The puppy's wet eyes were filled with joy, as if he was familiar with her, he held her hands tightly with his small paws, and stuffed his head into her palm, as if begging to be touched.

Suddenly, the puppy trembled lightly and started sobbing.

Yunci pulled its head and saw that it had big tears rolling down, making a whining sound, and was extremely aggrieved.

"What is it crying for?" Yunci asked.

Su Mi's eyes were dim: "Maybe... I miss you."

miss you?

Yunci frowned slightly.

When she met this dog for the first time, how could she miss her?

"Come in first."

Yun Ci followed Su Mi and wiped the puppy's tears by the way: "What's its name?"

"Small group." Su Mi walked to the kitchen: "You can sit down."

The living room is very large and empty, with no furnishings, and it is not monotonous like a home.

Sitting on the sofa, Yun Ci picked up the ball on the side and teased the puppy.

"How old is it?"

Su Mi made hot tea and placed it in front of Yunci: "I am seven years old"

Um... quite old.

"What's the task?" Yunci asked straightforwardly, throwing the ball in his hand, but the puppy was still sticking to her.

Su Mi took a sip of the tea and evoked a slight smile: "I want you to enter the gate of life and death, and help me steal a research report."