Chapter 101: You try to hook him up?

Reims Middle School.

On the empty rooftop, there are a mess of tattered tables and chairs.

Xia Beiqing picked up a sound chair and sat on it. The legs of the chair shook, and there was a crunching sound.

Yu En threw him a bottle of soda: "Xiaohai's **** bar opened last night, why didn't you go?"

Xia Beiqing caught it with one hand, opened the upper tab, and took a sip in his mouth: "I'm not the same as you, I'm going to fart!"

Yu En smiled lazily: "So, you missed a good show..."

"How do you say?" Xia Beiqing put his legs on the table, tilted the warm sun, and narrowed his eyes slightly, very pleased.

"I saw your rival, Teacher Shen, in **** bar. Isn't it interesting?" Yu En's slender figure, white and tender skin, blushed, like a little girl: "As soon as he appears, the whole **** bar will explode. Now, a lot of people are sticking to him, putting business cards in his arms!"

Xia Beiqing opened his eyelids suddenly: "Are you sure? He is the same?"

Damn it!

Shen Zhiyu turned out to be...

So amazing? !

Yu En nodded vigorously: "Look at him, he is so handsome, and he is also a returnee. There must be many people who pursue him. He is not married when he is 28, and he doesn't even have a girlfriend. He is pure and unwilling to be like a monk. Is it reasonable? Judging from my many years of experience, he can't make the same mistake!"

Xia Beiqin was stunned for a while, then suddenly twitched the corner of her lips, revealing a wicked little tiger's teeth: "Why don't you try to hook him?"

Yu En blinked and shrank his shoulders: "I won't go. He is too abstinent. He is a school teacher again. I am afraid..."

Xia Beiqing threw the can at Yu En's feet: "I'm afraid of a hairy."

——

English lesson.

Xia Beiqing rarely slept.

He bent over, put his chin on the edge of the table, and stared straight at the man on the podium. His deep eyes were like little wolf pups locked in their prey.

Looking at the man's gentle and handsome face, the eyebrows behind the lenses are slightly bent, smiling like a spring breeze, and then he looks at his waist, the lines are beautiful, it is thin and narrow.

Xia Beiqing made a gesture from the air, and he could hold it.

At this time, Shen Zhiyu turned around and wrote on the blackboard.

Xia Beiqing's gaze suddenly saw his P shares.

It's very round and round, like a peach.

"Fuck!" Xia Beiqing cursed loudly.

The whole class turned to look at him, including Shen Zhiyu.

"Student Xia, are you okay?"

Xia Beiqing got up, kicked the chair, and rushed out of the classroom.

What a hell!

The sun was still shining outside in the morning, but in the afternoon the dark clouds rolled, and the wind and rain were about to come and the branches were shaking.

When school was over, it surely rained.

The big raindrops hit the ground.

Ruan Feiyue was going to an art class at night, so the Ruan family didn't send a car to pick him up.

Amidst a clatter, the same table asked: "Fei Yue, do you have an umbrella? Would you like to come with me?"

"It's okay. My studio is opposite the school. Just run over." Ruan Feiyue picked up her schoolbag, held it above her head, and rushed into the rain.

When she ran to the other side of the road, she suddenly slipped on the soles of her feet and fell to the ground severely. The schoolbag was dropped aside, and the raindrops slammed on her body, soaking her clothes in an instant, and there was a biting coldness.

With blurred vision, she held on to her stinging calf and couldn't get up for a long time.

At this time, a Maybach suddenly stopped beside him.

In the car, Jun Sito lightly raised his eyes: "What? It's school?"

Zou Bo directly outside: "A girl fell on the side of the road, it's pitiful."

Jun Sito tilted his head and pressed the window.